This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vons Grocery Delivery to Grand California

Come to find out that Von's will delivery groceries to hotels on Disney property (as well as good neighbor hotels), and that the bellman will accept delivery for you. The idea of not having the taxi stop off at a hotel from the airport sounds very appealing. Snacks, fruit, water, etc waiting for us at the hotel!

My question is: has anyone used Von's and had beer &/or wine also delivered with their groceries? Curious as we do like to have an adult beverage in our room at night when our 5 yo goes to bed!

Re: Vons Grocery Delivery to Grand California

I didn't know about Von's delivery. I do know that there are a lot of restaurants that deliver to the area hotels. But I don't know about them delivering beer/wine. I would guess that the person receiving the delivery would need to show ID.

Maybe call Von's or hotel?
    Jeff made me famous!
    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Good news: The hotel will accept grocery deliveries that include adult beverages. They will even store the groceries for you in their refrigeration until you are checked into your room!

Comment

Too add a couple fine points.
        Minimum order $49
        Delivery fee of a bit over $10
        EASY7 for free delivery
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Good to know.I wonder if they will let me use my Safeway Just4u membership card for discounts and gas points.That would be the icing on the cake.
          "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

Comment

We received automatic Safeway discounts on the Von's delivery service: no charge for delivery with the code. It was really nice to have breakfast (yogurt, fruit, etc) for those early mornings & adult beverages at night when our girl went to bed! The delivery person even took our groceries up to our room.

Starbucks in the park though was still a daily stop for us.

Comment

We've used Von's for delivery to GCH several times now, and it's really convenient for non-traditional park items like baby food. What's nice, is that we ordered our items online the night before we arrived at the Hotel, and it was all waiting for us at the front desk (including perishables which the staff stored in their fridge!).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X