Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotel Menage Anaheim Boutique

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hotel Menage Anaheim Boutique

    Anyone Stayed Here Before? How Was It? Is It Clean, In Walking Distance To Disneyland, Was There A Parking And/or Entertainment Fee/resort Fee?

  • #2
    Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

    brerbit1 stayed there for the anniversary weekend. I think he liked it a lot.
    It's w/i walking distance, but it's on the other side of the freeway - and that's a big hill to walk over. I wouldn't walk from that side.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

      Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
      brerbit1 stayed there for the anniversary weekend. I think he liked it a lot.
      It's w/i walking distance, but it's on the other side of the freeway - and that's a big hill to walk over. I wouldn't walk from that side.
      Plus the walk can look a bit lonely at night. I'm sure its quite safe, but it is a long walk. We stayed there when it was a Holiday Inn. We walked to the park a couple of times (instead of waiting for the shuttle), but would n't recommend it at the end of a long day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

        I rode by the hotel a few weeks ago and I agree; it would be a long walk.

        Originally posted by fkurucz View Post
        Plus the walk can look a bit lonely at night. I'm sure its quite safe, but it is a long walk. We stayed there when it was a Holiday Inn. We walked to the park a couple of times (instead of waiting for the shuttle), but would n't recommend it at the end of a long day.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

        Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        denise@magicaltravel.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

          Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
          brerbit1 stayed there for the anniversary weekend. I think he liked it a lot.
          It's w/i walking distance, but it's on the other side of the freeway - and that's a big hill to walk over. I wouldn't walk from that side.

          Yea, I liked the hotel. It is alot better than the Holiday Inn before their remodel. The rooms were pretty nice, had a plasma TV on the wall, and the room that I was in was clean.

          It was a little far to walk from the parks, but not too bad. I would stay there again !

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

            Hi Kailee,
            Do you think the Menage is more for adults or families?


            Originally posted by brerrbit1 View Post
            Yea, I liked the hotel. It is alot better than the Holiday Inn before their remodel. The rooms were pretty nice, had a plasma TV on the wall, and the room that I was in was clean.

            It was a little far to walk from the parks, but not too bad. I would stay there again !
            Last edited by Denise; 03-04-2008, 05:16 AM.
            Denise
            www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

            Be careful of imitators. Only book with
            Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
            denise@magicaltravel.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

              Originally posted by fkurucz View Post
              Plus the walk can look a bit lonely at night. I'm sure its quite safe, but it is a long walk. We stayed there when it was a Holiday Inn. We walked to the park a couple of times (instead of waiting for the shuttle), but would n't recommend it at the end of a long day.
              It's actually not that safe in that area. I would avoid walking there if at all possible I would drive to and from the park.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

                Originally posted by Denise View Post
                Hi Kailee,
                Do you the Menage is more for adults or families?
                I think it is geared more for adults. On Friday and Saturday nights they turn the lobby into a club with a DJ playing music. At least it was that way when was there. I could not hear the music in my room so that was good. I would say that the worst part of the hotel was being in a closer room to I-5 so I was able to hear the traffic sometimes.

                The fireworks view is awesome! I hope this helps.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

                  Originally posted by brerrbit1 View Post
                  I think it is geared more for adults. On Friday and Saturday nights they turn the lobby into a club with a DJ playing music. At least it was that way when was there. I could not hear the music in my room so that was good. I would say that the worst part of the hotel was being in a closer room to I-5 so I was able to hear the traffic sometimes.

                  The fireworks view is awesome! I hope this helps.

                  Thanks it does help. That is what I had heard that it really is more for adults and that there were other hotels that would be better suited for families.
                  Thanks.
                  Denise
                  www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

                  Be careful of imitators. Only book with
                  Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
                  denise@magicaltravel.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

                    Originally posted by Denise View Post
                    Thanks it does help. That is what I had heard that it really is more for adults and that there were other hotels that would be better suited for families.
                    Thanks.
                    No problem ! Glad I could help out !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hotel Menage??? Anyone been there?

                      I bid on Priceline and got this hotel, which is supposed to be 3 star, but, I am nervous now! If anyone has stayed here, please let me know!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hotel Menage??? Anyone been there?

                        Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                        I bid on Priceline and got this hotel, which is supposed to be 3 star, but, I am nervous now! If anyone has stayed here, please let me know!!!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...que-90502.html
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hotel Menage Anaheim Boutique

                          SO....here's my biggest question. What is the bedding like? And, also, is it clean?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

                            Originally posted by brerrbit1 View Post
                            Yea, I liked the hotel. It is alot better than the Holiday Inn before their remodel. The rooms were pretty nice, had a plasma TV on the wall, and the room that I was in was clean.

                            It was a little far to walk from the parks, but not too bad. I would stay there again !
                            How's the bathroom???? Clean?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hotel Menage??? Anyone been there?

                              NNL.....are you following me?? :lol:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X