This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Menage Anaheim Boutique

Anyone Stayed Here Before? How Was It? Is It Clean, In Walking Distance To Disneyland, Was There A Parking And/or Entertainment Fee/resort Fee?

Re: Hotel Menage Anaeheim Boutique

brerbit1 stayed there for the anniversary weekend. I think he liked it a lot.
    It's w/i walking distance, but it's on the other side of the freeway - and that's a big hill to walk over. I wouldn't walk from that side.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
      It's w/i walking distance, but it's on the other side of the freeway - and that's a big hill to walk over. I wouldn't walk from that side.
      Plus the walk can look a bit lonely at night. I'm sure its quite safe, but it is a long walk. We stayed there when it was a Holiday Inn. We walked to the park a couple of times (instead of waiting for the shuttle), but would n't recommend it at the end of a long day.

Comment

I rode by the hotel a few weeks ago and I agree; it would be a long walk.

Originally posted by fkurucz View Post
        Plus the walk can look a bit lonely at night. I'm sure its quite safe, but it is a long walk. We stayed there when it was a Holiday Inn. We walked to the park a couple of times (instead of waiting for the shuttle), but would n't recommend it at the end of a long day.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post

Yea, I liked the hotel. It is alot better than the Holiday Inn before their remodel. The rooms were pretty nice, had a plasma TV on the wall, and the room that I was in was clean.

It was a little far to walk from the parks, but not too bad. I would stay there again !

Comment

Hi Kailee,
            Do you think the Menage is more for adults or families?

Originally posted by brerrbit1 View Post
            Yea, I liked the hotel. It is alot better than the Holiday Inn before their remodel. The rooms were pretty nice, had a plasma TV on the wall, and the room that I was in was clean.

It was a little far to walk from the parks, but not too bad. I would stay there again !
            Last edited by Denise; 03-04-2008, 05:16 AM.
            Denise

denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Originally posted by fkurucz View Post
              It's actually not that safe in that area. I would avoid walking there if at all possible I would drive to and from the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
                Hi Kailee,
                Do you the Menage is more for adults or families?
                I think it is geared more for adults. On Friday and Saturday nights they turn the lobby into a club with a DJ playing music. At least it was that way when was there. I could not hear the music in my room so that was good. I would say that the worst part of the hotel was being in a closer room to I-5 so I was able to hear the traffic sometimes.

The fireworks view is awesome! I hope this helps.

Comment

I think it is geared more for adults. On Friday and Saturday nights they turn the lobby into a club with a DJ playing music. At least it was that way when was there. I could not hear the music in my room so that was good. I would say that the worst part of the hotel was being in a closer room to I-5 so I was able to hear the traffic sometimes.

The fireworks view is awesome! I hope this helps.

Thanks it does help. That is what I had heard that it really is more for adults and that there were other hotels that would be better suited for families.
                  Thanks.
                  Denise

denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
                    Thanks it does help. That is what I had heard that it really is more for adults and that there were other hotels that would be better suited for families.
                    Thanks.
                    No problem ! Glad I could help out !

Comment

Hotel Menage??? Anyone been there?

I bid on Priceline and got this hotel, which is supposed to be 3 star, but, I am nervous now! If anyone has stayed here, please let me know!!!

Comment

Re: Hotel Menage??? Anyone been there?

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                        I bid on Priceline and got this hotel, which is supposed to be 3 star, but, I am nervous now! If anyone has stayed here, please let me know!!!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...que-90502.html
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Re: Hotel Menage Anaheim Boutique

SO....here's my biggest question. What is the bedding like? And, also, is it clean?

Comment

How's the bathroom???? Clean?

Comment

Re: Hotel Menage??? Anyone been there?

NNL.....are you following me?? :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X