This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farrell's opening soon

According to the OC Register, Farrell's will be opening October 19 at The Shops at Mission Viejo!!!!!

Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour sets opening date - Fast Food Maven - OCRegister.com
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Re: Farrell's opening soon

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:yea::thumbup::clap:, I have always wanted to try that place, ever since I saw one of the places in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"(I live in one of the Beach Cities, I but won't tell you:razz:.)
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

The new date is now Oct 27!!!!!!
      "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this. Should we plan a MiceChat meet?
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Wow. I thought Farrell's was gone forever.

Dusty, it would be awesome to plan a meet there! I'd be glad to help you.

Comment

I thought that they were gone too! I used to go to one all the time as a kid.

Comment

I can't wait! This is awesome!

Comment

RATS! Wouldn't you know I leave Anaheim on Oct 15!!!!

Comment

WOW. This used to be THE PLACE to have a birthday party when I was a kid. (that was a long time ago) I remember the one in Torrance had lines to get in. we would always dare each other to order the "Pig Trough". and remember the Z00???
                  Nice. I hope its close to the same, it would do well. (There is one in San Diego and it is nothing like the old Farrells...it really sucked)
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

We used to live right behind a Farrell's in Huntington Beach when I was little... I have a very faint memory of going there and all the noise and birthday stuff.
                    I am sure this will be a popular location. Will have to take the kiddies soon!!

Comment

How cool!!! There used to be one in the 70's in Daly City south of San Fran. We'd always go there for birthday parties with my cousins...it was a blast! They had something called "the zoo" if I remember correctly. It was a huge bowl full of ice cream and whip cream, hot fudge etc. and plastic zoo animals.
                      Think I'll check it out next time I'm down that way

Hmmm we may even have some home movies of it...Let me ask my brother the Turkeylegaddict lol

Comment

My first birthday was at a Farrell's...I loved that place. The Dusty Road was my favorite!!! I'm glad they're bringing them back.

Comment

I remember going as a kid to the one in Woodland Hills on Canoga Ave right off the 101 freeway. My family use to go after my school choir sang or when I was in the school play as a treat. We even had our senior ditch day there. WOW, does that bring a lot of great memories back.
                          o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

Comment

I bet even the Wolfette would be up for a meet there...I know the rest of the Wolfpack would for sure!
                            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

So much fun!!! I'd join in a meet there!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X