No announcement yet.

Car Rentals

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Car Rentals

This might be the wrong place to ask the question, so if so please direct us to the right place. We need to rent a car as we would like to do a daytrip down too Legoland. What is a cheap reputable place to rent a vechile.

Thank you

from Canada

Re: Car Rentals

I like Enterprise. I know there is one at the Orange County airport but there might be one closer.

Check they check several companies for you so you can see the different rates...
      Disneyland Deluxe Passholder

I always recommend Anaheim Rent-A-Car and Anaheim Enterprise for guests staying at my hotel.

Both of those allow drop offs here. Just elave the keys with me and they come to get the car
        PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
        Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
        3DS: 3050-7580-4526

I've had no problems with multiple rentals from Enterprise. Especially during weekends, you can find great rates.

Looking For a Car Rentals

Does anyone know of any good car rental companies that give long term rental discounts? Gonna need a car for at least six months.
            My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of I am running a dating website. I am travelling to many places to expand my business and I'm looking for a better rental car deal. If you have any information & want to share with me. My email id is
            I welcome you to visit my website at
            Dating and Matchmaking for Singles - The Relationship Company

Whenever I need to rent a car, I do so w/ Shat's help on Priceline. He always gets me a deal! I usually rent from the Long Beach Airport and end up paying somewhere in the $27/day range all said n' done.
              Just countin' the days til the next visit!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.