This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tickets at Will Call

My family and I are leaving to DL and DCA at the end of next month on the 24th of June. We are going to by the tickets on the 24th of this month of May a 3 day park hopper passes. We are going to go pick up the tickets on june 24th but our first day at the park will not be until the 25th. We dont have to use them the day i pick them up do we?

Re: Tickets at Will Call

No. Normally a ticket will be marked with a date that they are good up to.

The tickets begin counting off the days on the day that you first use them. I believe a parkhopper ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. So you also don't have to use them on consecutive days.

I have always purchased my tickets online, and had them sent to my house for a $5.00 shipping fee.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: Tickets at Will Call

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
      No. Normally a ticket will be marked with a date that they are good up to.

The tickets begin counting off the days on the day that you first use them. I believe a parkhopper ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. So you also don't have to use them on consecutive days.

I have always purchased my tickets online, and had them sent to my house for a $5.00 shipping fee.
      Thank you so much

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X