X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costco 4-day park hopper tickets

have returned!

Was at my local Costco (in San Diego) on Saturday and saw that the tickets have returned just in time for my family's January trip.

Price is $259.99 (adult and child) and you receive a $50 Costco cash card. Since we have to buy 5 we bought one then will apply the $50 card to the next one we buy. I don't see this deal online right now.

Re: Costco 4-day park hopper tickets

Thank you! I have been following a thread about this on another site and of course TOTALLY FORGOT to check my local Costco when I was there yesterday.
    I wish I had a cool signature to insert here, but I don't.

Comment

Bummer I was just at Costco today and didn't think to look for it. Although I live in Northern CA, so don't know if my local Costco will have it. It would be nice if they do though.
      sigpic

Comment

Went by my Costco here in the Bay Area and they didn't carry them
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
          Went by my Costco here in the Bay Area and they didn't carry them
          Wow, that is surprising. I know for sure the Antioch and Danville stores have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly123 View Post
            Wow, that is surprising. I know for sure the Antioch and Danville stores have them.
            Seriously? I was just at the Danville store today. I went over to where the tickets are for different restaurants, movies etc. I thought I looked pretty good, I guess not. Unless they are somewhere else??
            sigpic

Comment

Seriously? I was just at the Danville store today. I went over to where the tickets are for different restaurants, movies etc. I thought I looked pretty good, I guess not. Unless they are somewhere else??
              When I was there last Sunday, they were at the front of the store. Maybe you didn't see them or perhaps they already sold out?

Comment

Ahh, I didn't majorly pay attention at the beginning of the store. Today there was a bunch of clothes upon entry, and then I walked straight to the back. They may have sold out like you said. I'll check the Livermore store and if they are out I'll ask if they'll be getting anymore in soon. Thanks for the info.
                sigpic

Comment

Costco in Livermore did indeed have them in stock. It was in front of the store as well. Just totally didn't pay attention to it when I was there earlier this week. I probably thought it was a toy for Cars Land since the stand had Cars Land advertisement on it :lol:

After purchase and pick up, the employee gave me two tickets even though I only purchased one. I told the employee she made a mistake. She says its a 4 day park hopper and you purchased two. I said look at the receipt closer, I purchased only one ticket but two berry smoothies. She looked again and said oh my gosh thank you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Costco in Livermore did indeed have them in stock. It was in front of the store as well. Just totally didn't pay attention to it when I was there earlier this week. I probably thought it was a toy for Cars Land since the stand had Cars Land advertisement on it :lol:

After purchase and pick up, the employee gave me two tickets even though I only purchased one. I told the employee she made a mistake. She says its a 4 day park hopper and you purchased two. I said look at the receipt closer, I purchased only one ticket but two berry smoothies. She looked again and said oh my gosh thank you.
                    Glad to hear you found them. I can easily see how you could bypass them - as it doesn't look like your typical gift certificate stand.

Comment

I sure hope my local Costco store has them. Even though we'll probably only visit the Park 3 days, I will buy these if I can find them. The 3-day park hopper tickets are $250, but if there's a $50 Costco card, I'd be money ahead. Thanks for the news.

Comment

Yay! Just bought 2 4-day park hopper tickets at Costco. Hubby and I were each able to use our own Costco cards to buy the tickets, so we each got a $50 Costco card. Gas money!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat95242 View Post
                          Yay! Just bought 2 4-day park hopper tickets at Costco. Hubby and I were each able to use our own Costco cards to buy the tickets, so we each got a $50 Costco card. Gas money!!
                          That's nice. In reality because of the discounted deal Costco did, the 4th day is only $10 more over gate prices. And you get the $50 Costco cash card. Not bad at $65 a day to park hop.
                          sigpic

Comment

Um.... I don't have a Costco card... I'll have to see if one of my co workers who does have one can pick me up a ticket before the anniversary meet.... when ever we find out when that is. :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I don't have a costco card too. I am looking for the prices of foods Disneyland. I need to finalize my budget. What is the cheapest food there?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X