Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland the week after President's Day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland the week after President's Day?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Re: Disneyland the week after President's Day?

I suggest checking out this sticky for 'When it will be busy in 2008'

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...008-86961.html
    sigpic

Comment

Expect the worst. Then, it won't seem as bad when it happens. I thought that New Years Eve, and had a great time!

Coincidentally, I'll be there that same weekend. But, as pratt55 suggested, that thread is the best info we have for right now.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Unfortunately, the cheerleaders competition has a huge impact on the resort, and Sir Clinksalot lists Feb. 23-24 as a weekend to be avoided at all costs.

It used to be that Disneyland had a fairly defineable off-season and times when it wouldn't be as busy. Those are becoming fewer and farther between all the time it seems.

I agree with the reasoning of expect it to be busy, and be pleasantly surprised if it's not.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          Expect the worst. Then, it won't seem as bad when it happens. I thought that New Years Eve, and had a great time!

Coincidentally, I'll be there that same weekend. But, as pratt55 suggested, that thread is the best info we have for right now.
          I plan to be there then too since it is my birthday weekend. I hope to see my favorite newly engaged couple.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, after reading the posts about cheerleader invasions (e.g., screaming on the rides, screaming in the lines, practicing drills and routines in line, chanting obnoxiously in restaurants, etc.), I think I would rather do battle with 65,000-strong President's Day crowd! President's Day it is...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X