This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Occupancy??

I had a question that I hope someone can help me with. I am trying to plan a trip to Disneyland for my family and would love to stay at one of the Disney hotels. My problem is that their maximum occupancy it 5, but my family has 6 (myselft, husband, 8 yr old, 4 yr old, and 5 month twins). I called the resort and the lowest rate would be a suite at $500 per night.

My question are:
    • Do the suites ever go any cheaper, if so what is the best way to book one (through disney or someone like Orbitz)
    • If i said we are a family of 5 and book a regular room? Would Disney notice?
    Thanks,
    Jennifer

Re: Maximum Occupancy??

no suites pretty much stay the same. If you say 5 they really have no way of knowing but its a fire marshall code so its for your own safety

Comment

I really don't think it will be an issue.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenvaz View Post
        I had a question that I hope someone can help me with. I am trying to plan a trip to Disneyland for my family and would love to stay at one of the Disney hotels. My problem is that their maximum occupancy it 5, but my family has 6 (myselft, husband, 8 yr old, 4 yr old, and 5 month twins). I called the resort and the lowest rate would be a suite at $500 per night.

My question are:
        • Do the suites ever go any cheaper, if so what is the best way to book one (through disney or someone like Orbitz)
        • If i said we are a family of 5 and book a regular room? Would Disney notice?
        Thanks,
        Jennifer
        -Suites normally do not go on sale. I don't think Disney has enough suites to let Orbitz, Expedia, etc sell these categories.

-If you plan on checking in altogether yes they will notice. Also, you need to consider the bedding and it looks like you would need two cribs. If you are driving in you could bring your own portable crib (s).

-Two standard view rooms at the Paradise Pier Hotel would be cheaper than a DL Suite. Certain times of the year they have a fourth night free offer.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X