Great photographs and memories.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Some Disneyland Pics from the 70's

Fantastic, thanks for sharing those! :ap:
          A signature should go here.

Comment

Wow.... look how clean Tomorrowland is! And by clean I mean... lack of any color at all!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

What awesome pics. Thank you so much for taking the time to scan and share them with us. I noticed that the Peoplemover was down...maybe for refurb.

Great pics...thanks!

Comment

Excellent! Love the inside the Matterhorn.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Earkid View Post
                  Excellent! Love the inside the Matterhorn.
                  Thats my fav too. I can remember my dad leaning out of the skyway bucket to get that shot. Thank you to everyone who has posted saying how much they liked these old pics.

Sean

Comment

How wonderful! For some reason, I don't have a many pictures of Disneyland in the 70's.. the one time I was there then. And what few pictures I have are faded badly. Thanks for sharing the ones you have and taking us down memory lane with you!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

very nice pics! I like the Tomorrowland pic the best... I used to be scared of going on those rockets because I'm scared of heights, and it's pretty high up. It looks like the P.M. is down in the shot, like Indiana Jeff pointed out, but isn't that one of the cars entering a building in the middle right of the picture? Looks like it might be going past the Mission to Mars attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
                        very nice pics! I like the Tomorrowland pic the best... I used to be scared of going on those rockets because I'm scared of heights, and it's pretty high up. It looks like the P.M. is down in the shot, like Indiana Jeff pointed out, but isn't that one of the cars entering a building in the middle right of the picture? Looks like it might be going past the Mission to Mars attraction.
                        that's what I thought it was [a peoplemover car] near the buildings but none in the station??? whatever.

hey indydisneyfan, i remember that in the space place thread one of your pics was backwards. the one of tomorrowland here is also backwards.
                        Do you not like tomorrowland?)

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer View Post
                          that's what I thought it was [a peoplemover car] near the buildings but none in the station??? whatever.

hey indydisneyfan, i remember that in the space place thread one of your pics was backwards. the one of tomorrowland here is also backwards.
                          Is it really backwards!? I couldn't for the life of me figure out what angle the pic was taken, it made absolutely no sense to me! Of course, I thought I was just dumb or something and not seeing it right, so I didn't say anything in the other post. It was driving me NUTS trying to figure it out haha! Thanks for confirming that I'm not QUITE that crazy just yet. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer View Post

Well from all the backward pics of it I have posted you would think I was a Tomorrowland hater :lol: But to tell the truth it was my favorite of all the lands in Disneyland. I am going to look at all these photos and see if I don't have a bunch that are backwards. I know the ones I posted are from 2 differant trips, one in 77 and one in 79. I will ask my mom if she has the any of the old negitives for these photos, because I would like to have prints that are correct. :thumbup:

Sean

Comment

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Really makes me want to dig through my parents' old photo albums and scan some vintage Disneyland pics.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X