Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and More!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and More!

I've been slowly going through some old home movie footage and putting together Disneyland montages from when I was a kid. Here's some good stuff from the summer of 1965:

You can also view it in high quality on YouTube:

Enjoy.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and Mo

That was kool DisneyTim. You have inspired me to go through my old film and see what I have. 1965 was the year I got drafted to go to that land war in southeast Asia. Long time ago.

Mike
    Yep, still in Lakeside

Comment

Re: Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and Mo

Originally posted by One_Rev View Post
      You have inspired me to go through my old film and see what I have.
      I highly recommend it. I had 3 1/2 hours of 8mm home movies slowly deteriorating in a closet. Converting them to digital was the best thing I could do. I'm having a blast being able to see and share them again.
      Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I want the Midget Autopia in my yard :judge:

Such awesome footage.

Comment

i looove ur videos! on thanksgiving i was goin through some old photo albums found a bunch of old d-land pics from when my mom was a kid. some as far back as 66

Comment

Wow, wonderful footage. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I have never been to Disneyland, but that jungle cruise looked awesome! In 1965 I was 4years old, that would had been so over the top! Even in this time it looks pretty cool. The native dancer is performing a hoop dance, I have been to a few Pow Wows and it's pretty rare to see hoop dancers now, but I have seen a few. This guy is good. Thanks for sharing your memories, I really enjoyed watching you montage.
              Nancy
              orlando transportation

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X