This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 movie

does any one remember a move that was shown in a circle around the room. i remember a fire truck in san francisco?? was it in main steet usa or tomorrow land.

Re: 360 movie

Circlevision 360 had a few different versions. The one you remember had a San Francisco part and a fire truck that went through the streets of Los Angeles, among other parts of the country. It was in Tomorrowland, where Buzz is now.
    sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

There were a few shown in the Tomorrowland Circle-Vision theater that I remember. Of the 2 America ones I recall, there was American Journeys, and America the Beautiful. I think the fire truck (a hook and ladder) one went through Westwood, near UCLA in America the Beautiful.

DMM

Comment

Ah yes, I remember the Circlevision 360 movies well, saw a couple of different ones, and it was one of the things I really loved about Tomorrowland. A wonderful show...

Comment

I remember the Circlevision. Expo 86 in Vancouver also had a Circlevision theater, but I can't remember what Pavilion it was part of.

Comment

The future of telecommunications was the theme, lol. Great show and I always love the San Francisco scenes the most. For a while parts of the old show would be shown to entertain guests waiting for the Rocket Rods.

Comment

Circlevision 360! That was fun, especially when the cameras would roll down Lombard St. in San Francisco and half the room would groan with queasiness.
              Good times!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X