No announcement yet.

November 19, 2010: Culinary Demos

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 19, 2010: Culinary Demos

During the 45-day run of the 2010 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, there were 135 Culinary Demonstrations.

In this photo essay, I take you to 20 of them.
    Link to Culinary Demos
    Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: November 19, 2010: Culinary Demos

While I was at WDW for a week during this year's F&WF, I never got to any of the demonstrations. And now I'm sorry I missed out - a lot of those items looked really yummy! Ah well, at least I got plenty of eating and drinking at the World Showcase booths!

Nice photos, but the foods appear to be nothing new. I probably ate them before in some form or another. The Wine pairings are interesting, but many people do not regularly pair their foods with wine. I think the whole food demonstrations and exhibits are a bit of a fad. I enjoy watching the food network and Hell's Kitchen, but most recipes are difficult to pull off. I like to eat, while leaving the druggery to those who work in the profession. I wonder, do those attendees really take the tips and cook at home?

Thanks for a great review!

When do they announce the chefs/recipes? I'd be less willing to pay money if I didn't know beforehand who was cooking, what they were making, and what the paired wine is.

The food looked absolutely yummy!(I was presently surprised about the you taking the pictures of the food. Bravo!) :clap:

sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.