This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 7, 2010: The Secret Tour of Disneyland, 2nd Edition

Last year, I recommended The Secret Tour of Disneyland for anyone who likes Disneyland enough to read Yesterland, MiceAge, and MiceChat. The same advice applies to the 2nd Edition.
    Link to DVD Review: The Secret Tour of Disneyland, 2nd Edition at Yesterland.
    Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: December 7, 2010: The Secret Tour of Disneyland, 2nd Edition

I haven't bought the first Edition, yet the second edition looks cool. I might consider getting it.

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I bought the first Secret Tour edition last year. I was so impressed with it, I loaned it to one of my cast member friends, who still has it, because the can't stop watching it!

Since I've got a 42" widescreen LCD TV, I'm definitely going to buy the 2nd edition for the widescreen format. Honestly, that's just an excuse for me to support the Delmonts' efforts. They did a fantastic job, and am more than happy to support their efforts by buying the second edition. I hope they decide to do a DCA companion DVD someday.

Comment

I just got a big beautiful 50" plasma, so this new version looks pretty interesting to me. Great review, but of course leave it to me to find a typo -

“For example, I had the names of the signing busts in the Haunted Mansion mixed up,” mentioned John.
        I'm pretty sure the busts aren't signing anything while they're singing. . . . .

As always, just tryin' to help!

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
          I'm pretty sure the busts aren't signing anything while they're singing. . . . .

As always, just tryin' to help!
          Are the "signing busts" signing autograph books, or are they signing "Grim, Grinning Ghosts" for the hearing impaired? I didn't think they had hands.

(Thank you! I fixed it.)
          Werner Weiss
          Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Comment

Wow that looks great. I might have to buy that. By the way, do you know anyone who owns the longer version of the opening day at Disneyland. Also I was wondering if you have a transcript to the opening day broadcast. Thanks for your time and understanding!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X