• Show
Clear All

• March 1, 2011 - Expedition Aulani

Link to Expedition Aulani
    Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: March 1, 2011 - Expedition Aulani

The link from the article pointed to the earlier discussion. (Please fix.)

The pool looks nice. It is probably the best selling point of the resort. I'm not sure I care much for the beach/lagoon. If I stay there, I will have to go elsewhere for a respectable beach.
    Last edited by StevenW; 03-01-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I'm getting excited about Aluani. We bought DVC points there as soon as they were available. Looking forward to a lifetime of Hawaiian adventures.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by StevenW View Post
        The link from the article pointed to the earlier discussion. (Please fix.)
        Thank you for catching this. I just fixed it.

Originally posted by StevenW View Post
        The pool looks nice. It is probably the best selling point of the resort. I'm not sure I care much for the beach/lagoon. If I stay there, I will have to go elsewhere for a respectable beach.
        I've had the pleasure of swimming in the lagoons and relaxing on beach chairs at Ko Olina. I consider the lagoons to be very "respectable." The water is warm. The lagoons are beautiful. And being able to go to a wonderful beach without having to get into a car is terrific.

The lagoons at Ko Olina do not have large waves. Is someone is looking for large waves, then, I agree, that person might want to go to a different beach.
        Werner Weiss
        Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Comment

It has been a great pleasure watching this take shape over the last couple of years. Thank you for the marvelous photos and sharing of information. Our family could not resist the Sirens' Call and we bought into Aulani. I was surprised the Disney sales person had not seen this series of articles and she was quite pleased with your evolution of the resort.

Dustysage: I'll see you floating around the Lazy River ;-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X