• Show
Clear All

• Video of your favorite ride and mine!

Courtesy of YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYXqT...related&search=

Just click to find out.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: Video of your favorite ride and mine!

i totally remember the speeding up and then the slowing down noises. i was only like 6 or 7 when i rode it and i dont remember the inside building but i always thought the ride was awesome little did i know the problems that the ride possesed

Comment

I only got to ride it once and I thought it was cool.

Comment

My kids and I stood in like for 3 1/2 hours for Rocket Rods once. It was brand new, it was our last night at DL, and we were dead on our feet...but...we HAD to ride it. It was fun...for a few seconds at a time! ha! Fun video!

Comment

Never had the oppurtunity to ride it. From the video, it looks like I didn't miss much.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

how sad that I never was in Disneyland while the attraction was open.
            "Tonight I wash my hands of you
            You set the bar I could not live up to
            Tonight the light is breaking through
            So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
            Zebrahead

Comment

I never really had a problem with the ride....it just needed to keep working. And add some sites. And move faster. And be interesting.

Peace,
              Roo
              husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Is this the greatest debacle in Disneyland history--at least in terms of a major ride? I just missed it on both trips though I have to admit to REALLY REALLY missing the PeopleMover. Great link Jack!

E

Comment

ok that cracked me up It looked like a sad attempt to resurrect some old pre laid track. And of course when you are 6, 7 years old you could care less what visuals you can see on a ride.. but boy that sure lacked it. how did we ever survive the people movers? now that was SLOW.

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
                  next trip?? Dec 2007

Comment

Thanks for sharing rock on
                    :crazylegs

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I loved the Rocket Rods. Sadly though, I could probably count on one hand how many times I've ridden it. The reason? It was always broken down, or had WAY too long of a wait. I didn't like it enough to spend all day waiting in line for it. Oh yeah, and there were those fun times I actually waited in line, only for it to break down. Once it wasn't even the ride's fault...the power went out in the entire park. They called it a "power dip".

Comment

Wait so did this replace the People Mover or did the People Mover replace this?
                        Still wishing for that AP....:blush:

Future Imagineer, right here!

"Have I really been on MiceChat for TWO HOURS?!?!?!?" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by mini_imagineer View Post
                          Wait so did this replace the People Mover or did the People Mover replace this?
                          It replaced The People Mover. It was there in the later 90's.
                          Amazingly, the ride never broke down when I was in line or on it. Guess I was lucky.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X