This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Bear Playhouse Queue Layout

Hi all! I know that the CB Playhouse had two theaters, but I can't for the life of me figure out, or find any info, on how guests got into the second theater. I only remember (as a kid) going into the "front" theater.

If anyone knows how it all worked, has pictures, or can show/explain the building layout (or any combination thereof), I would be oh so grateful!!

Thanks for the help!

Re: Country Bear Playhouse Queue Layout

Yeah, a full building layout would be amazing. I only know the Pooh version, but would love to see how they compare.

Comment

Most definitely

Comment

No responses yet, I'm curious too. I want to say there was a long hallway and two sets of doors. But it's been such a long time, it was one of those things I could never figure out as a kid.

Comment

you would enter through the same place you enter the pooh ride now. you'd walk down the hallway a little bit and there would be a set of doors to your left. you walk down a little bit more and there would be another set of doors to your left. so basically one theater was right in front of the other. whenever i was in the furthest theater it always seemed like such a long walk back to critter country after the show. the walk to get there wasn't as bad since you had all the bears' dressing room doors to look at.

Comment

Could you, perhaps, whip up a sketch of the layout as you remember it?

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
              Could you, perhaps, whip up a sketch of the layout as you remember it?
              It was really simple. You entered where the Pooh ride vehicles enter now execpt that this entry way was a lot longer and maybe a little bit wider. To your left were a series of doors leading into one theatre and a few feet after that was another series of doors leading into another theatre, which was an exact replica of the first. To your right were pictures of the different characters from the attraction.

The exit was a long hallway on the other side, and you exited from where the Pooh vehicles exit now.

Comment

So, did both theaters use the same "dressing room" as the waiting area, then? Because, I definitely remember the dressing room, but never anything else before or after it, in that first hallway.

Comment

Imagine a square building. On each side there is a long hallway. On the right is the waiting area and on the left is the exit hallway. In the center are two theatres one in the front and one in the back both identical.

I understand the big Pooh/ Whoozle room in the current Pooh ride is one of the theatres. I don't know if it was the first or second one but the dangling Pooh in the Hot Air baloon is the same place where the swinging Bear (Teddie Berra?) hung from.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Man I must be bored. here is a quicky diagram as I remember it, not to scale, not completely accurate as to the placement of the fun house mirrors or number of doors going into the theaters. but you can see that you passed the first set of doors on the left or went down to the second set.
                    VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

Now here's another one. Did both theatres face the same way when you walked in, or were they opposite facing?

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                        Now here's another one. Did both theatres face the same way when you walked in, or were they opposite facing?
                        I was so going to ask that, but couldn't get the wording right. :lol: You did a much better job of it than I could. :razz:

Comment

faced the same way
                          VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

the theaters were identical except the set of doors to get in one was green and the other was brown.

Comment

I wonder if there is anything (besides the color of the doors) that is different about each theatre similar to the one small difference in the Haunted Mansion stretching room.

??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X