This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones Decoder Card

I just found this in a box today as hubby & I were cleaning out the basement, thought folks here might be interested. It's from when the ride first opened, 1989-90 somewhere in there.
    http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2444...30807438KnAgXA
    Looking at it now, it seems like it should be easier to read than I remember it being 18 years ago...
    visit my Disneyland Vaction Blog at:
    www.disneylandforfamilies.blogspot.com

Re: Indiana Jones Decoder Card

Indiana Jones opened in 95. I remember being there. And one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't keep the decoder.

Comment

[quote=Alice's Wonderland;2684060]Indiana Jones opened in 95.

Was it that recently? Okay, I'll believe you. My sister (aliasdisney) and I were talking about the decoder card the other day, (before I found it) and she told me that I had "better" have kept it!!! I took it as a threat... I'm sure that's how she meant it! lol in a sisterly lovingly sort of way...

Comment

The ones we had were stolen when our house was broken into a few years ago. I had a lunch box full of stuff like that - not really worth much, but sentimental collectibles. Now, those cards sell for about $25.00 on ebay.
        sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
        Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

Originally posted by WOKcreative View Post
          The ones we had were stolen when our house was broken into a few years ago. I had a lunch box full of stuff like that - not really worth much, but sentimental collectibles. Now, those cards sell for about $25.00 on ebay.
          Serious? 25 Bucks... I guess it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm not selling mine...But, I was just talking to a guy on my halloween list, and he said he remembers those cards being all over the floor as he went through the ride not long after it opened. I remembered that too, when he said it, now that makes me wish I'd picked up several handfuls...

Comment

The decoder lanyard created for the opening of the attraction is equally nice:

Comment

That IS cool! I would've inserted my picture, but couldn't figure it out, and I'm not real patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Pennies View Post
                That IS cool! I would've inserted my picture, but couldn't figure it out, and I'm not real patient.

Okay, so I'm really impatient, and with a little perservance I figured it out...now folks don't have to go to webshots to see it. Although, the webshots link does give a bigger version...
                I'm just pleased I did this well.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Pennies View Post
                  I just found this in a box today as hubby & I were cleaning out the basement, thought folks here might be interested. It's from when the ride first opened, 1989-90 somewhere in there.
                  http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2444...30807438KnAgXA
                  Looking at it now, it seems like it should be easier to read than I remember it being 18 years ago...
                  I remember those SO well. What a blast from the past. I love it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X