X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Haunted Mansion getting built at Adventureland, Apple Daily

According to Apple Daily News on 8th July 2008

Unconfirmed sources saying that Haunted Mansion is under construction at Adventureland.

It is to be completed some time next year.

Not sure if this is true or not.

Re: Haunted Mansion getting built at Adventureland, Apple Daily

sounds highly unlikely that they would be able to construct HM and the surrounding environment is such a short time span. i mean IASW took about 2 years for completion.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

The news from this newspaper is wrong!
      Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Comment

Adventureland? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
          Adventureland? Why?
          because they are continuing the tradition of a HM in a different land at every magic kingdom type park.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Originally posted by malice View Post
            because they are continuing the tradition of a HM in a different land at every magic kingdom type park.
            Well that is only a small part of the overall reason.

Imagineers see a good opportunity to come up with a new story involving the theme around the lush surroundings and backdrop. This brings a good setting for something unique and original.

Comment

I had thought this might of been something bigger than just a temporary maze. I too doubt it'll take a year, maybe 2.

Comment

So maybe Shanghai Disneyland will finally give us the Haunted Mansion in Tomorrowland. It would be funny if Shanghai Disneyland's Haunted Mansion was on Main Street. That would be a really cool in joke for those that know that Disneyland's Haunted Mansion was at one time planned to be placed on Main Street.

Originally posted by MagicWDI View Post

Imagineers see a good opportunity to come up with a new story involving the theme around the lush surroundings and backdrop. This brings a good setting for something unique and original.
                Yes, it will be very interesting to have another Haunted Mansion that is significantly different from the American and Tokyo versions.

Comment

So maybe Shanghai Disneyland will finally give us the Haunted Mansion in Tomorrowland. It would be funny if Shanghai Disneyland's Haunted Mansion was on Main Street. That would be a really cool in joke for those that know that Disneyland's Haunted Mansion was at one time planned to be placed on Main Street.

Originally posted by MagicWDI View Post

Yes, it will be very interesting to have another Haunted Mansion that is significantly different from the American and Tokyo versions.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                    From what i've heard it will basically be DL's HM just built in 2008 and super-updated.

Comment

Now that you guys bring that up, I am now excited to see how the imagineers work their magic to make a HM in Adventureland. I wonder what the theme will be...?

Comment

What next POTC in Tomorrowland and Star Tours in Frontierland.
                        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                          From what i've heard it will basically be DL's HM just built in 2008 and super-updated.
                          As of right now it isn't final, but it's looking like it will be more story driven.

Comment

does anyone have the actual article? It seems plausible that a HM might be built, but...given that HKDL rumours are notorious for giving empty promises, I shall not get my hopes too high. Nonetheless, I will still be going there at the end of this year, hehe.
                            Last edited by FabianFan; 07-09-2008, 06:39 AM.
                            信じてコンパス・オブ・ユア・ハート

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
                              Adventureland? Why?
                              Why not? Personally, I would love to see the new haunted mansion built on Main Street USA.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X