This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Grizzly Mine coaster and a new Frontierland coming to HKDL

Hong Kong Disneyland will have anytime soon at last a Frontierland. Although it'll be a smaller one than in other Disney's Magic Kingdoms, it will have a new and unique coaster attraction called - for now - Grizzly Mine show, a mix ofthe DCA Grizzly mountain and Expedition Everest for the coaster track.

More news about all this non-yet-official attraction here: Disney and more: Hong Kong Disneyland : Coaster to the Rescue !

Let us know below what you think about it!
    http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

Re: Grizzly Mine coaster and a new Frontierland coming to HKDL

Originally posted by loaloa55 View Post
    Hong Kong Disneyland will have anytime soon at last a Frontierland. Although it'll be a smaller one than in other Disney's Magic Kingdoms, it will have a new and unique coaster attraction called - for now - Grizzly Mine show, a mix ofthe DCA Grizzly mountain and Expedition Everest for the coaster track.

More news about all this non-yet-official attraction here: Disney and more: Hong Kong Disneyland : Coaster to the Rescue !

Let us know below what you think about it!
    I do believe the good news will come true very soon! Hope I can see something special gift for HKDL in 5th Anniversary.
    Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Comment

Sounds very cool. Since our visit to HKDL (and TDL) is probably a couple of years off, hope we can experience this.

Comment

This is great news, and just what HKDL needs! Thanks for sharing the news with us, loaloa!
        Originally posted by fizzog
        Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Good news but its all really just speculation. Its not official until Disney makes it so. C'mon! (still waiting....)

Comment

Talk about out of left field. All the rumors usually point to the same things, then suddenly...FRONTIERLAND with a new mine train?

Its a new one for sure.

Comment

How exciting!

Hope it is a goodie!

Comment

While the idea certainly intrigues me, I'll wait for OFFICIAL confirmation before I start celebrating a non-character attraction being added to any resort.

Comment

HKDL is getting new stuff all the time but still all I can see in the park is a space mountain and a jungle cruise...
                  The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

On face value, Grizzly Mine Show's description reads like just the kind of unique unexpected hybrid ride experience that the Imagineers would come up with. Grizzly river Run and Expedition Everest are both highly successful non-franchised character based attractions. It makes perfect sense that the rumor/news is the real deal.

Good find and awesome thread, loaloa!
                    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-09-2009, 03:11 AM.
                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I'm all for anything that brings this Park up to par with the rest. Clone or unique. But can anyone shed any light on the name of the attraction? Grizzly Mine Show Mountain? It's the SHOW part that's throwing me.

Comment

Originally posted by GUYNYC View Post
                        I'm all for anything that brings this Park up to par with the rest. Clone or unique. But can anyone shed any light on the name of the attraction? Grizzly Mine Show Mountain? It's the SHOW part that's throwing me.
                        It is evident that Grizzly Mine Show is just a buzz name for describing the attraction. Either Disney hasn't come up with an official moniker as of yet, or they are waiting for the right time to copyright or trademark it. We can count on the name, theme, and any storyline being dazzling and unique.

Comment

Grizzly Expedition

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                          -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                            While the idea certainly intrigues me, I'll wait for OFFICIAL confirmation before I start celebrating a non-character attraction being added to any resort.
                            On the back of that, I got in touch with my contacts at Disney publicity. I suppose I shouldn't have expected much more than this, put here was my answer:

"We are in active and on-going discussion with the Hong Kong SAR
                            government in regards to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort expansion. We will
                            duly inform the public when we have an announcement to make.
                            "

So I guess that settles the question of an official announcement for now. I would love to know where these blogs and sites get their information from. I need a contact like that!
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                              Grizzly Expedition
                              Now we're talking! :lol:

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
                              On the back of that, I got in touch with my contacts at Disney publicity. I suppose I shouldn't have expected much more than this, put here was my answer:

"We are in active and on-going discussion with the Hong Kong SAR
                              government in regards to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort expansion. We will
                              duly inform the public when we have an announcement to make."

So I guess that settles the question of an official announcement for now. I would love to know where these blogs and sites get their information from. I need a contact like that!
                              Disneyspeak is a most magical way of saying nothing. Do you really think they would tell you the truth, Loomis? Disney doesn't divulge secrets to anyone until it's ready. Odds are, plans for the ride are in the works.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X