This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Market House Bakery

I've just read on ******************** that Market House Bakery on Main Street USA is based on a Viennese Coffee house and that it is decorated with pictures from Vienna.

Since I'm from Austria I'm really interested in this restaurant. Does someone of you have any pictures about this bakery?

Thanks a lot!!

Source:
    Hong Kong Disneyland dining

Re: Market House Bakery

This is an interesting request... simply because of all the times I have been in the HKDL Bakery on Main Street, I have never noticed anything to suggest this place has connection with Vienna, since it is distinctively victorian in execution. I will have to take the time to look around and see the small details in there.. But in the meantime, these are the only photos I could find in short order...

Comment

TDLFAN, thank you very much for the pictures!!!!

The bakery looks really nice, although I can't find any connection with Vienna.

Comment

Personally, I do not believe there is any connection to Vienna, but if there is one, I will try to see if I can find it next time I visit.
        BTW.. those jelly cups above are to die for.

Comment

Oh yes, these cups look very delicious. I'm a big fan of Disney desserts from WDW and DLRP and I think that and the desserts from the other Disney Resorts will also be very, very delicious.

Thanks again for trying to get informations about the bakery next time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X