This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Grizzly Gulch fb page

Hi! I just created a page for the new land Grizzly Gulch. Make sure you click the 'Like' button if you're excited about it. I personally can't wait for the massive geysers and audio-animatronic bears.

Grizzly Gulch | Facebook
    Last edited by iluvHKDL; 01-01-2011, 09:45 AM.

Re: Grizzly Gulch fb page

Ive clicked like. Good luck with the Facebook page.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

ORWEN: Is there something to click if we like Malin, too? I'm already to click!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
        ORWEN: Is there something to click if we like Malin, too? I'm already to click!!!
        Well, maybe you should click Malin's profile page

Btw, I'm now collecting conceptual art photos exhibited at the D23 expo in Anaheim. If you guys can provide yours, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

We can take more photos of the arts and the models from 21st Jan. Since the AoA in HKDL will close between tomorrow (2nd Jan) and 20th for changing to be an exhibition of the expansion project. I wish there will be more useful information about the expansion.

Comment

ORDDU: Of course it would seem that Grizzly Gulch is Hong Kong Disneyland's version of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad with a little bit of DCA's Grizzly River Run thrown in. Let's hope it's a successful mix.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X