Help with a Facebook HKDL contest

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Help with a Facebook HKDL contest

Hi guys,

Can I ask a favor from those who haven't much to do?

I joined a Facebook contest of a local travel agency for a trip to HKDL. You had to text a radio station first and then upload your favorite pic of HKDL.

Could you guys kindly vote for my pic of Sleeping Beauty here?

You just have to like this pic, but you'll also have to like the Facebook page of the host travel agency.

It would be great if you guys could help me out. I'm currently in second place. Feel free to like the other pics as well. I know I liked a couple of my competition.

Thanks again!

Re: Help with a Facebook HKDL contest

I 'liked' your photo.

Hopefully you will win...and bring back a good trip report with loads of updates for all of us here in MiceChat.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

ORWEN: I knew there was a reason I liked you so much, SirEdge, duckling! I'm a Sleeping Beauty fan, too, and I went over to vote for you picture. I'm not sure if my vote took or not but I tried.

Thanks guys!

The prize is actually a 50% discount on a HKDL package including a stay at the HKDL Hollywood hotel.

If I don't win, I'll still go anyway. Hahahaha!

Thanks for your help. I won, but it turned out to be an even bigger dud that feared.

The discount is only for one person, and it's only good for the month of June.

Unscrupulous people.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.