This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Corridor opens in 2006, will bring in more guests from Mainland

When it opens in 2006, the new boundary crossing will accommodate 31,000 vehicles daily, becoming a key artery to the Mainland.

The 5.5km-long Western Corridor will be the fourth vehicular boundary crossing between Hong Kong and the Mainland. It starts at the newly reclaimed area for the boundary crossing facilities at Dongjiaotou, Shekou.

Apart from providing a more convenient cross-boundary transport link to boost economic development, particularly in areas of finance, logistics and tourism, the Western Corridor will strengthen Hong Kong's position as the hub of the Pearl River Delta area and enhance trade between the city and South China.

Travelling by car/bus to HK Disneyland would be easier for Mainland Tourists.

Re: West Corridor opens in 2006, will bring in more guests from Mainland

Sweet looking bridge. Hong Kong sure goes all out to build things.

Comment

Re: West Corridor opens in 2006, will bring in more guests from Mainland

ORWEN: I don't know what we'd do without your wonderful updates, duckling!! But keep them coming. Here in Morva we don't get out much.

ORGOCH: Speak fer yerself, sister! I git out ev'ry dang day!! Somebody's gotta do the frog huntin', ya know!

ORDDU: I try to be out more than I'm in, too. But all these updates give me something to use in a 'pick up' line whenever I'm...shall we say...in the mood. Just last week I walked up to a handsome hunk and asked him if he'd ever considered the idea of taking a beautiful witch to Hong Kong Disneyland before--

ORGOCH: --an' he answered back, sayin' "Yeah, but Glinda lives in Oz an' I don't know how ta git in touch with her!"

ORWEN: Just keep the updates coming, duckling!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X