Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the theme for the 3rd hotel be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] What should the theme for the 3rd hotel be?

As we know, HKDL is seriously planning a third hotel. So what should the theme for this new hotel be?

Just a reminder, the Disneyland Hotel is the Victorian style grand hotel, similar to Grand Floridian Resort in Orlando. The Disney's Hollywood Hotel has a movie studio theme.

My take is to go for an Art of Animation Resort. HKDL is supposedly keen to add rooms for the value hotel category and this hotel would be a huge attraction on its own.
    Jul 1992: Disneyland Paris
    Apr 2006: Hong Kong Disneyland
    Jul 2010: Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
    Mar 2011: Hong Kong Disneyland
    Jul 2013: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
    Sep 2013: Hong Kong Disneyland
    Jul 2014: Disney California Adventure

Re: What should the theme for the 3rd hotel be?

Art of Animation is the most disgusting hotel Disney's ever built. Its literally boxes with paint thrown on the sides. No ornate detailing, no beautiful themes, just giant Disney franchise murals. Value doesn't mean crappy.

I hope they go after an original theme or perhaps something similar to New Port Beach

Comment

I'd guess a Wilderness Lodge style resort.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Something with wilderness, nature, rough edges and alot of trees. NO characters and no bright colors.

But since the people that run the resort are idiots...
        The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

An Animal Kingdom style hotel with some Polynesian over tones. (this could have allot of trees and rough edges)
          :monkey:
          Yeah their idiots alright, I still wonder how they approved and designed the "Smallest" Magic Kingdom ever...oh yeah, pinching $$$s..for the "Disney" brand...
          :rant:

Comment

As much as I'd love a fantastically themed hotel, a Value resorts seems in order for HKDL. There a lot of tourists who would consider staying on property, but there are just much better rooms in that price range off-site.

Well that, and there's a general lack of things to do after the park closes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X