This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest News/Rumors:Shanghai Disneyland

It was reported that the future site of Shanghai Disneyland is close to cemetery in the town of ChuanSha, Pudong. The land is now rumored to be being cleared, about 7,000 residents are getting ready to move.

According to the well-known "FengShui" master (who also worked for HKDL on "FengShui"),he said the rumored site is very good, a good location in terms of good "Feng Shui".

for more details for the location: Click here

Re: Latest News/Rumors:Shanghai Disneyland

Originally posted by HongKongDisneyland
    It was reported that the future site of Shanghai Disneyland is close to cemetery in the town of ChuanSha, Pudong. The land is now rumored to be being cleared, about 7,000 residents are getting ready to move.

According to the well-known "FengShui" master (who also worked for HKDL on "FengShui"),he said the rumored site is very good, a good location in terms of good "Feng Shui".

for more details for the location: Click here
    when you say 'residents'... you're not refering to the cemetery are you?????

Comment

Originally posted by pixywingz
      when you say 'residents'... you're not refering to the cemetery are you?????
      i mean residents of the town.

Comment

i mean residents of the town.
        thank you! I thought they were going to relocate the cemetary!
        I wonder how all those people feel about leaving their town? Is this a good thing?

Comment

I wonder how all those people feel about leaving their town? Is this a good thing?
          If it is close to cemetery, it is wise for them to leave.

by the way, it might well be rumors. ??

Comment

Lmao this is just too easy in terms of comments. Nothing says Good "Feng Shui" for a vacation resort like a big plot of dead Chinese.

Comment

It wouldn't be anything new in china. Almost 2 million people are having to leave their homes to build the three gorges dam.

Comment

Yeah that is another thing, Disney couldn't even with stand a negative PR bombardment for serving shark-fin soup, you think they could with stand the press of removing people from their homes? This sounds like crap.

Comment

According to various sources, these are the latest...(rumors?)....:

A Mainland Chinese Company and Disney have set up a Joint-venture for the Theme Park project in Shanghai. Disney owns 51% and the Chinese Co. owns 49%.

Agreement hasn't been reached yet between Disney and Mainland Chinese Company (or the Chinese Government; or they need to get approval from the Chinese Government). But Disney would be providing the capital, technical expertise and goodwill, whereas the Shanghai based company will be providing the piece of land.

Construction might start in 2008.
                  Disney Shanghai Park might be open in 2012.
                  1st year annual attendance : 7million.
                  Shanghai Government might also need to build an extra train station.

Comment

It's well known in feng shui circles that no good theme park is ever begun without a large forced migration!

sheeeeesh...

I was hoping that with new management the 'Disneyland on every street corner' concept might go by the wayside...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X