X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Cranes at Fantasyland with pic, HKDLR, 2006-11-6

Photo Credit: HKDLR.COM

Pic taken today (2006-11-6)

Construction Crane is easily seen at Fantasyland.

Re: Construction Cranes at Fantasyland with pic, HKDLR, 2006-11-6

That has been there at least 2 months, as it was there when I was over there.

I wonder if a new attraction is coming or if a fat child got stuck somewhere?

I suppose we can ASSUME it is something to do with Small World, but maybe they'll just keep the crane as a permanent attraction, swinging fat children back and forth all day.

Have I put too much, or too little, thought into that?

Thanks, hkdl.
    Last edited by Loomis; 11-06-2006, 12:33 PM.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
      I wonder if a new attraction is coming or if a fat child got stuck somewhere?

I suppose we can ASSUME it is something to do with Small World, but maybe they'll just keep the crane as a permanent attraction, swinging fat children back and forth all day.

Have I put too much, or too little, thought into that?

Thanks, hkdl.
      :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for that. Made me laugh on a hard day.
      You crack me up Loomis - you really do. Must be you australian humor - I work w/ a Aussie, he makes me laugh all the time too.

Comment

ORDDU: You're a very naughty little duckling, Loomis!! Be careful or I may turn you over to my little sister, Orgoch. That's a fate NO one would want!

Comment

Originally posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post

Photo Credit: HKDLR.COM

Pic taken today (2006-11-6)

Construction Crane is easily seen at Fantasyland.
          Hope when the new site opens and we see more photo's up that your going to move your hkdlr.com logo to perhaps bottom of the picture perhaps.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
            Hope when the new site opens and we see more photo's up that your going to move your hkdlr.com logo to perhaps bottom of the picture perhaps.
            Here's one without text, because you're a champ for asking! Actually, I'm just shamelessly plugging our site again...*gigglesnort*

Different angle and trajectory, but you get the idea. I still say it is a giant claw game.

With fat children as the prize.
            Last edited by Loomis; 11-12-2006, 09:56 PM.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I still say it is a giant claw game.

But why does it have to be children? What if I want something else?
              I'm going to City Hall about this...
              Upcoming Trips:
              Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

Comment

Originally posted by V1213 View Post
                But why does it have to be children? What if I want something else?
                I'm going to City Hall about this...
                There might be a giant plush toy in there, but you have to wade through several feet of fat children to get to it.

Comment

someone has a fat child fetish...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                  ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
                    someone has a fat child fetish...
                    Yes, and the crane makes it easier for them to access those children.

Oh wait...you meant me.

Well, I was a fat boy for a while there...

Comment

Here's one without text, because you're a champ for asking! Actually, I'm just shamelessly plugging our site again...*gigglesnort*

Different angle and trajectory, but you get the idea. I still say it is a giant claw game.

:lol:

Comment

Yeah thats what I'm talking about thanks.But disagree with you about the prize Loomis why would anyone want to win an American kid.Now a hot Asian girl would be far more suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                          Yeah thats what I'm talking about thanks.But disagree with you about the prize Loomis why would anyone want to win an American kid.Now a hot Asian girl would be far more suitable.
                          Hey - the US aren't the only ones in the world who are obese - we may be No 2, but dammit our Children are fat too! (And if you listen to ITV, British children are next )

Comment

Gosh Looks like all our UK parks better get these cranes installed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X