This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Announces OFFICIAL Christmas Plans

"Gently falling snow, twinkling lights and a magnificent 60-foot Christmas tree continue the annual tradition of Christmas at Hong Kong Disneyland, which launched last year to an overwhelming public response".

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=53

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Disney Announces OFFICIAL Christmas Plans

“Mickey’s Sing-A-Long Tree Lighting” Show sounds interesting, but still no Christmas Parade. boo

Comment

Nice, but greenlight an ALL-NEW Christmas Parade...soon!!!!

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, Heck!! They ain't even bothered ta 'green light' the dang 'lectric Light parade, yet!!! One parade's all they want over there!!

Comment

which is sad...at least to me

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
            ORGOCH: Well, Heck!! They ain't even bothered ta 'green light' the dang 'lectric Light parade, yet!!! One parade's all they want over there!!
            So I guess what was said on the Disneyland podcast a month or so ago during an interview with the musical producers and the writer or the theme Baroque hoedown that they were already working on HKDL's version already was a rumor? Or did I not hear that correctly?
            Originally posted by aashee
            We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

^no, they were right. MSEP is ready to go for Hong Kong, but right now they supposedly do not want another parade to have to handle every day (which I think is pathetic). So it is sitting around somewhere waiting to step off one of these days.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X