This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from the HKDL Source Team

On behalf of everyone at the Source, we'd like to thank you all for supporting HKDL Source in 2006 and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

We'd like to thank all of our contributors, especially our anonymous Chief Spy, for allowing us a closer look at the happenings in the park. To everybody else that has sent us photos, trip reports, news and general well wishes - none of this would have been possible without you. We hope Santa is very good to all of you this year!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Merry Christmas from the HKDL Source Team

ORGOCH: Right back at ya, Loomis, ducklin'! Yer doin' a fine job a bringin' folks all the best news from Ping Pong Dizzyland!

ORWEN: We just love the wonderful pictures.

ORDDU: Not to mention the stories. You're such a fine specimen, too. I really envy that other witch you've been dating in Australia. Just le me know when you're finished with her and I'll show you the REAL way to ride a broomstick!

ORGOCH: Good Lord, sister! Cain't ya give yer trampy ways a rest even when it's Christmas Eve?! I'll bet the ducklin's 'round here are just lovin' this!!

Comment

Re: Merry Christmas from the HKDL Source Team

Thanks, Witches. I'll pass the sentiment on to my 'witch' as well

All the best!
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X