Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gda3m3wfew[/YOUTUBE]

    Mickey's WaterWorks day parade at HKDL will certainly tickle your fancy. The parade has a colorful array of floats, characters and performers that make one wet with excitement - in the wholesome, happy sense of course.

    This looks like one of the most fun processions that Disney has dreamed up yet! Click on the YouTube link and see for yourself. Prepare to get spashed! The wetter the better!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  • #2
    Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

    Thanks for the link but we've already seen it Ride Warrior.

    Talking of YouTube videos I'd be ignorant not to mention a new one of Mickey's Waterworks that has become available here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nCg0_hm2Tc
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

      Originally posted by Malin View Post
      Thanks for the link but we've already seen it Ride Warrior.

      Talking of YouTube videos I'd be ignorant not to mention a new one of Mickey's Waterworks that has become available here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nCg0_hm2Tc
      Thanks Malin. It is one awesom parade!
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

        I can't wait to see the waterworks parade in person this coming week!! Look for me at the park on the 27th!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

          Awesome parade and video, RW. You are awesome too, RW. I enjoyed seeing alot of the great creatvity and was happy to see Mickey,Daisy,Minnie,& the green army men.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

          Join MiceChat Gold.



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

            Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            I can't wait to see the waterworks parade in person this coming week!! Look for me at the park on the 27th!
            Hope that you plan on including lots of "cool" pics in your follow-up report, TDLFAN. :thumbup:


            Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
            Awesome parade and video, RW. You are awesome too, RW. I enjoyed seeing alot of the great creatvity and was happy to see Mickey,Daisy,Minnie,& the green army men.
            The Souper Soaker machine gun toting green army men are the wildest element of the parade! Every float floats my boat.

            Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-17-2007, 07:56 PM.
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

              Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
              The Souper Soaker machine gun toting green army men are the wildest element of the parade! Every float floats my boat.

              The float that Mickey was on looked very cute. Though, I love everything Mickey.
              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

              Join MiceChat Gold.



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

                I was thinking because it does get hot, humid and sticky, could this parade be done during the summer at Magic Kingdom? That'd be a great idea.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

                  so its not a water show?
                  Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

                    *throws virtual water balloon at Master Gracie* Does this answer your question?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

                      Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      I can't wait to see the waterworks parade in person this coming week!! Look for me at the park on the 27th!
                      Oh well... so much for that. I didn't even make it to Hong Kong... much less HKDL. Looks like I won't be seeing the Waterworks parade in person anytime soon....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

                        Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                        Hope that you plan on including lots of "cool" pics in your follow-up report, TDLFAN. :thumbup:
                        Read above....




                        The Souper Soaker machine gun toting green army men are the wildest element of the parade! Every float floats my boat.
                        I have to say, the TDR water shows soak people BIG TIME with water cannons that hit guests the all the way to the middle of the Hub. I have a hard time seeing how a super-soaker gun can top that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: "Mickey's WaterWorks" Day Parade - A YouTube Drench Fest!

                          Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                          The float that Mickey was on looked very cute. Though, I love everything Mickey.
                          Mickey's float is one of the best in the WaterWorks parade. :thumbup:

                          Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
                          I was thinking because it does get hot, humid and sticky, could this parade be done during the summer at Magic Kingdom? That'd be a great idea.
                          It could and should - but, probably won't. I've never known Disney to simulteneously duplicate (or do different versions of) a parade (other that the Electric Parade).

                          Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
                          *throws virtual water balloon at Master Gracie* Does this answer your question?
                          Watch it! You missed MG and hit me.

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          Oh well... so much for that. I didn't even make it to Hong Kong... much less HKDL. Looks like I won't be seeing the Waterworks parade in person anytime soon....
                          Perhaps you'll see it next year - and there might even be additions to it by then.
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X