No announcement yet.

Space Mountain - Ghost Galaxy Promo Poster

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain - Ghost Galaxy Promo Poster

The Hong Kong Tourism Board unveils plans for the rest of the year, and gives us a sneak peek at the promotional art for the forthcoming seasonal Space Mountain - Ghost Galaxy that will be unveiled as part of Hong Kong Disneyland's 2007 'Dark World' Halloween celebrations.

In the lead-up to the Mid-Autumn Festival, the Hong Kong Tourism Board has released it's September 2007 e-Zine. In addition to the cultural and artists events that will be showcased in Hong Kong this year - including the appearance of one of my favourite bands, Nine Inch Nails on September 13 - the newsletter makes mention of the upcoming Halloween events around Hong Kong.

Included in the newsletter was this very tiny image promoting the re-themed Space Mountain for Halloween 2007:

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Space Mountain - Ghost Galaxy Promo Poster

That looks freaky and cool at the same time. O:

Now hang on to them hats n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Originally posted by pussnboots
    Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
    So is the consensus that Splash Mountain would be way more exciting than Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Paris?

Creepy -- I love it.

Now if they'd airbrush out the coaster tracks in the bottom left of the image, it'd be even better...

Ok that looks pretty sweet.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.