This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to HKDL MiceChatters

We seem to be a very select group of MiceChatters here, so on behalf of the entire HKDL Source Team, I'd like to wish all of our readers and our fellow MiceChatters a very Merry Christmas and/or Seasons Greetings and best wishes for the New Year.

It's always fun finding a group of people who share the same passions as you do, so I hope you are all somewhere happy and safe this Christmas.

Bless your collective cotton socks!

R & the Team
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Merry Christmas to HKDL MiceChatters

Thanks Loomis. God Bless you and all those that work hard to promote a most wonderful park - HKDL.

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

ORDDU: Why, thank you, Loomis duckling! What a sweet little gosling you are. Hopefully your celebration of the season will be much more fun for you than it's been--thus far--for your cauldron girls here in Morva.

ORGOCH: Sure ain't been so great fer us at ALL!!!! Aside from the sorry fact that ol' Orwen went 'n ate all our goodies a day ahead a schedule, I looked out the winda this mornin' an' noticed the Horney King was runnin' down the road, tryin' ta make the Yuletide Gay in his holey than mine underwear!!!

ORWEN: Well, I didn't MEAN to eat everybody else's portion of the food I found yesterday! And there's at least ONE bowl of something left. Whatever it is, it's all green!

ORGOCH: Got Froggy Puddin'???

Comment

To Loomis,

Have a Blessed Christmas and may GOD bless you this Christmas.
        My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X