This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who Use to Love Disney

ORGOCH: Okay, davewasbaloo, ducklin'! I got this one started fer ya ahead a time. So git crackin'!

Re: People Who Use to Love Disney

ORWEN: davewasbaloo will most likely be along in a minute. But he's been visiting all the other Disney theme park threads to ask a question about how many of us feel the same way he does--about the folks in charge of Disney losing their way and not living up to the same standards Uncle Walt always had when it came to creating Disney theme parks.

ORGOCH: 'Course Ping Pong Dizzyland sort a speaks fer itself, on that subject, I guess. The poor plannin' a THIS dinky little park's prob'ly what got poor ol' dave in such a sad mood ta begin with!

ORDDU: Not that there isn't still a LOT of hope for Hong Kong Disneyland's future. But the main reason we wanted this topic to be found in this particular section was because all the OTHER Disney theme parks sections on Mice Chat have this same topic going and we didn't think it was fair that Hong Kong Disneyland should be left out. Right dave?

Comment

Re: People Who Use to Love Disney

Davewasbaloo has been wasting time in some laughing hole. But I have a question... is this for people who ''used" to love Disney?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X