This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Really impressive HKDL construction pics

ORDDU: Yes, dear, very interesting pictures, indeed! One thing that I find interesting is how some of the buildings that were originally constructed outside the berm are now completely gone--in order to make room for such attractions as IT'S A SMALL WORLD and the Autopia.

ORWEN: Now wouldn't it be nice if some witch could fly over the place on her broom stick, now, so she could take some updated pictures from the sky?? Then we could see what's going on in Adventureland because I bet there's even more construction going on there that they're trying to hide from us!!

Comment

Wow that is going to be huge. That will be really exciting to see how it turns out. That is also just way too cool that it is right on the water as it is. That will make for a really great park.
      Vacation Rentals Forum
      Vacation Rentals
      Travel Forum

Comment

Those pics are beautiful.

Originally posted by triptrop View Post
        Wow that is going to be huge. That will be really exciting to see how it turns out. That is also just way too cool that it is right on the water as it is. That will make for a really great park.
        The park opened in the fall of 2005 and the park is actually quite small.

Comment

wow those pictures are old now.

The park is opened and is small but it does have lots of room to grow.

As a side note, the large green border at the opposite side of the main esplanade was put to block the reclamation process for the second gate. That project is pretty much done and is also a huge piece of property.

Also in the first picture at the top is the Large expansion plot for adventureland. That land is basically deisgned to become a ports of call for diferent sub lands.

The original blue prints (which i should maybe take a photo of someday and post it for people to look at) shows the location of two of th emajor attractions designed for that area.

Comment

Thanks for posting those pics. They actually emphasized how well the landscaping aides the park. Without all those trees that they planted, the park's relatively small size would be more apparent to the eye. So they add depth and some atmosphere as well.

I would love to see a photo of that blueprint one day.

- Anatole

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X