X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HKDLR photos

Hi everyone..
    Feel free to visit my personal album from my recent visit to HKDLR this past weekend. Please understand there was some construction activity going on and that only the Disneyland Resort train Line and HKDL Esplanade is open to the public. Of course... there are firework testing going on and such but I was not lucky to catch these on Saturday... Still I was taken aback by how many people are actually going on the train to "try it out" and check out the facilities... Really a lot of fun.
    I hope you enjoy the album and feel free to post comments and questions...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...a=31856556&f=0

Re: My HKDLR photos

ORDDU: Thank you, TDLFAN, duckling! My sisters and I are glad you had such a good time. Your pictures are always most interesting to look at, too! Hugs!!

Comment

Nice, thanks.
      ) It was kind of funny looking at these after viewing photos of this on Laughingplace. It was wicked de ja vu.

Comment

Very cool! I can't wait to see the whole park in all it's, um glory?

Comment

Dude, you ROCK! A million thank yous!!! :bow:
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Great pictures- thanks for sharing! The train and train station are so georgeous- I can't think of a more perfect way to start a day at Disneyland then riding that train to get there.
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL! Disneyland's esplanade has got to get that fountain, or that lovely landscaping with those Mickey Mouse handrails! The park looks like its busting its chops getting ready for opening. Looks great! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Comment

You are amazing. I didnt think the park was open yet? whats going on?
                "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by WRDest79
                  You are amazing
                  Thank you, and you don't look all that bad yourself on that handsome avatar... )
                  Anyways...the park is not yet open to the public, but the Disneyland Resort Line is, which allows you to check out the Esplanade, and facilities outside the park. However, there will be preview days early in sept for guests, plus a charity day event which is already sold out. So who knows...? Those lucky enough to visit HKDL in early sept may be able to get in and enjoy the park before it is officially opened on the 12th of sept.

Comment

I see our trains have turned out nicely.

It looks wonderfull - thanks TDLFAN.

Comment

TDL...

Once again you have provided us a fabulous array of photos to look at! The public train station is beautiful and the Esplanade looks nice as well. And how neat to see a picture of the HKDL Railroad station...it's a duplicate of the Disneyland one, isn't it?

Thanks again for posting these. I look forward to a future album of yours from within the park.

Comment

What an exciting trip. The beauty of the park is astounding. I cannot wait for the pictures from your first trip inside the park.

And the picture of you in Sunny Bay Station is gorgeous. :love:
                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Those pictures are so awesome. The station and the esplanade looks absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you so much for posting these. I love love love the fountain too!!
                          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                          I bring the magic!!!
                          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

That station really puts the TTC at WDW to shame.

Comment

hi folks - you got a huge load of pictures on the following link: http://www.laughingplace.com/ - they have amazing pictures from the Esplanade, Main Street, Tomorrowland and Fantasyland ---- Adventureland is still to come

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X