Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think SDL will get their own version of Fantasmic ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think SDL will get their own version of Fantasmic ?

That would be great to see if Shanghai DL will get their own version of Fantasmic or not .

If they do have Fantasmic Which one it would be ? DL's Version , DHS's Version or TDS's version of Fantasmic ? I bet they would build a giant theatre .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Re: Do you think SDL will get their own version of Fantasmic ?

World of Color seems like it would be a better fit as it would showcase a much larger repertoire of Disney films, something that is much needed to associate the brand with the general market.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

I think it's possible. Most likely on the Rivers of America. I don't think a nighttime show that is disconnected from the park like Fantasmic at DHS, (or a World of Color in a separate ampitheatre,) would fit well in a castle park.

I think we'll most likely get a basic fireworks show, like the Magic Kingdom or Hong Kong Disneyland.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

ORDDU: IF Hong Kong Disneyland's entertainment lineup is any indication of what things will be like for Shanghai Disneyland, our prediction is "No." HKDL didn't even want to be bothered with sending out the Electrical Parade, according to rumor. Supposedly it was offered to them and they didn't want the 'hassel' of showing it. Of course it's possible that the management team in charge of Shanghai will have a totally different attitude about their night time entertainment and be happy to have SOMETHING. Let's hope so at least!

Comment

Who do you think this is? Disney of the 90s? Pft. No way.

Comment

This is a bit off topic, but having a huge river around the castle would be magnificent.
            Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
              This is a bit off topic, but having a huge river around the castle would be magnificent.
              Yes, one could do a great version of Fantasmic! in front of a castle and have fireworks with one after the other(or both, with fireworks incorporated in a Fantasmic!) Plus, one could also do two-three shows(a new version of Fantasmic!, a different take on World of Color and a unique water show found only Shanghai Disneyland.)

Timekeeper
              sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
              Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                Yes, one could do a great version of Fantasmic! in front of a castle and have fireworks with one after the other(or both, with fireworks incorporated in a Fantasmic!) Plus, one could also do two-three shows(a new version of Fantasmic!, a different take on World of Color and a unique water show found only Shanghai Disneyland.)
                Well, if the castle was surrounded by a river, you'd need a bridge for people to get through the castle. So a Disneyland or DHS Fantasmic would not work very well because the boats would have to be a lot smaller.

It would be hard to work out, is what I'm getting at.
                -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

If HKDL is an indication I think we can be happy if they have a High School Musical show...
                  The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

No. Maybe MSEP?

one hundred and one

Comment

I think that there is no way that fantasmic in shanghai disneyland and maybe they May bringing the state of the art show spectacular and I think it will like a mix of a fireworks and a water show.

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
                        Well, if the castle was surrounded by a river, you'd need a bridge for people to get through the castle. So a Disneyland or DHS Fantasmic would not work very well because the boats would have to be a lot smaller.

It would be hard to work out, is what I'm getting at.
                        Look at the most recent opening banner for Walt Disney Studios movies(not the park from DLPR) and you will get what SDL may or may not get.

Timekeeper
                        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Probably not Fantasmic. If it gets a nighttime show it should more likely be WOC, or a completely new night spectacular. The Entertainment division should really explore new options for shows than just WOC and Fantasmic, there are 12 Disney theme parks for Pete's sake! All of them could possibly have a nighttime spectacular.

Comment

it will probably be another Fantasmic because WOC costed a lot of money and look whats happening many problems with the show every night I'm pretty sure they aren't going to want to deal with problems after the park opens IMO plus DCA needs some original stuff to keep people going their if they keep copying shows whats the point of going to other Disney parks.

:whistling
                            It's a music Celebration
                            Come on, come on, come on
                            Strike up the band,
                            Feel the beat, what a great sensation
                            Come on, come on, come on
                            Move and clap your hands,
                            Get into the Spirit
                            Let everyone hear it,
                            So come on, come on

:whistling
                            Step into the Magic
                            Watch the stories come alive
                            Step into the Magic
                            Every color shines so bright
                            Step into the Magic!!!!
                            :ap:
                            -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

New show. Early stages.

BIG.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X