Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

actually how many attarction in shanghai will be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually how many attarction in shanghai will be?

in particular cases the has been speculations that there will be a pixar place and a legendary that means the marvels area and any news from adventureland and main street world bazaar and fantasyland forest and discovery island?

Re: actually how many attarction in shanghai will be?

Originally posted by disfa10 View Post
    in particular cases the has been speculations that there will be a pixar place and a legendary that means the marvels area and any news from adventureland and main street world bazaar and fantasyland forest and discovery island?
    I don't quite understand what you are saying or asking?

Is this insider information from a source?
    Are you speculating?
    Or are you asking if anything has been any confirmation?

Because nothing has been reported or confirmed to definitely be in Shanghai... there is one little tiny piece of concept art and it has it's own thread with speculation and analysis of it...

Comment

We literally know next to nothing about Shanghai Disneyland. That one piece of blurry concept art, and that's it.

We know it's supposed to happen.

We will know more very soon, as Disney is expected to make their official announcement of Shanghai Disneyland in the coming weeks.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

I think the OP is just asking what's going into the park and if there is any concept art...

or at least that's what I'm wondering...

Comment

This has online-translator written all over it. At least, that's usually what happens if you translate something from English to a different language and then back to English again.

Comment

^I'd tend to agree.

The way I'd read it, the question is asking if its true that there will be a World Bazaar, Marvel and Pixar lands.

Well truth be told, I don't think anyone really knows. That's probably one of the exciting parts about the project.

At the moment, its "anything goes". It might be a traditional park but with a very different twist on the parks we already know.
            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
            Walt Disney

Comment

I think they will include the Shanghai Metro as one of the parks attraction. I mean.. really.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X