This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report June 2 & 4, 2008 w/ introduction from last year's trip~

Hi everybody! I'm back from my trip to Japan, and I'm in the middle of post-trip depression (-_- ) I promised pictures from my last post, and I have a lot to share! O(≧∇≦)O

Before I report on my recent trip, I want to post some pictures from last year that I never got around to because I was lazy had too many things going on. Last year I went with my family, this year I went with my bf and two friends, my family isn't as big of a disney fan as I am so we only went to TDS last year ( ̄へ ̄) I know there have been a lot of trip reports lately, so I'll try to keep my pictures as unique as I can to prevent redundancy.

Anyways, lets start off with last years pictures shall we? \( ^∀ ^)

We went right after TDS' 5th anniversary just ended ( ̄- ̄;; ) Por que? This is Disneyland hotel just a year before ( and now it's almost complete!!)

TDL's having their Lilo & Stitch bash the time we were there, why didn't I go?

Meet & Smile I presume? I love their Musketeer outfits!!! So cute...

Is this Christopher Columbus?

Yayyy Sea Salt Ice cream! I didn't have any on my recent trip so I miss it...

Lunch at Zambini's, the pasta tasted kinda stale ( ̄- ̄;; ) But I had the salmon and potato pizza, which was delicious!

LEGEND OF MYTHICA!!! I think this show is underrated, I love it so much.

Finale floats. Just after you thought the intial part of the show couldn't get any better. It does.

Nice glow effect while riding the ferry to Lost River Delta--next two pictures were taken on the ride as well

Hidden Mickey?

Loved the theming, not too keen on the ride. (Coasters here desensitized me)

Queue to my favorite ride in the park.

Captain Nemo's quarters

My sister in the foreground

Braviseamo's finale from last year, later I'll post up one from this year from a different angle~

More to come!!
    Last edited by ChiiDesu; 06-10-2008, 11:08 AM.

Re: June 2 & 4, 2008 w/ introduction from last year's trip~

Great TR! Love the pics!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Great photos! Look forward to the rest of your TR for this year. Can't believe I missed out on the sea salt ice cream! Well, guess that's another reason to make a trip back soon...
      Disneyland - Apr 1998
      Walt Disney World - Dec 2001
      TDR - Jun 1996, Apr 2000, Apr 2002, May 2008, Jun 2009
      HKDL - Dec 2005, Dec 2006

Comment

Great photos and i really love the video clip....can't wait to see the rest!!
        Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
        Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Welcome back! I'm sorry about your post-trip depression! Hopefully, you'll feel better after sharing your trip with us. Can't wait for more!
          I want my cake back!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice ChiiDesu to see some pictures from your vacation !

Bowie
            sigpic

Comment

TDL part 1

TDL time! Unfortunately, I didn't ride as many rides as I wanted to that day, as most lines were 90+ minutes(I think that was Pirates)!! This was a Monday, but ichigopara here mentioned there was a holiday in Yokohama so I guess that explains it (ToT ), also we picked the days to go when it was for sure not going to rain. We only rode Space Mountain because we got fastpasses.

What I managed to do on my must list:
              Country Bear Theater
              Haunted Mansion
              Mickey Mouse Revue
              Pooh's Hunny Hunt
              SpaceMountain
              SplashMountain

Shows:
              Anniversary greeting
              Jubilation!
              "Minnie Oh! Minnie"
              "One Man's Dream II The Magic Lives On "
              TokyoDisneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights

Yeah not much... It's ok TDL, this was my first but not my only visit!! ヾ( ^ ∇^ ) And I feel like accomplished what I needed to--Be apart of the 25th anniversary! So I'm content with this visit.

On to the pictures!!
              Last edited by ChiiDesu; 06-14-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Nice pictures hope to see more soon.
                I really need to go there soon!!!!!

Comment

Nice picture ChiiDesu. Now,i can't wait to go to TDR on my plan july soon.I would like to go on Today if i can. ^O^

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                    Welcome back! I'm sorry about your post-trip depression! Hopefully, you'll feel better after sharing your trip with us. Can't wait for more!
                    I remember not having post-trip depression so much as I just could not stop talking about it afterwards. Conversations would go like this:

"Nice weather we're having."
                    "But it's SO MUCH BETTER at Tokyo Disneyland! For instance..."

Comment

Awesome TR!!!! TDL is the best even though I've never been lol.

Comment

Awesome trip report so far, i can't till mid-january

Comment

Side shot of castle

Stitch, again.

What the waits looked like that day. (really, HM, 2 hours?!)

This is going to be my last post for the next week(personal reason). Please check back later!
                          Last edited by ChiiDesu; 08-21-2008, 11:48 PM.

Comment

We'll be waiting with bated breath. Looking forward to seeing more show pictures especially!

Comment

Wow, an hour for keychains and 2 hours for HM... yikes.

Awesome pics! Can't wait for more.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X