This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Some June pictures

Just some pictures from yesterday and last week.

Yesterday was pretty decently crowded at TDL but we still had fun!
    Maybe I don't visit often enough on saturdays but I had never seen it this crowded for the drive by greeting! Maybe the summer crowds have started?

300yen cookie (At least it was tasty!)

??

You should have seen the CM's face!

So crowded but not Christmas crowded...

Stitch is coming soon! I wonder when they will start doing previews!
    More pictures coming
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Re: Some June pictures

The Stroller lock is so funny!!!!!

How much is 300 yen in U.S. dollars?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I love the woman's face in the bottom corner. She must be thinking "What?! 3 hour waiting time??" The queue starts right behind her.

Cooling down.

The hat was on sale!

Fun in toon town!

Before TDL we went to look at the new hotel and they were working on some finishing touches.

Comment

Ikspiari's The Sale just started! My what a lovely advertisement I wonder who produced it!

There is a present campaign going on for The Sale where when you collect 3 stamps you can enter a trip to Hawaii. So why not buy a baithing suit just in case?

Watermelon sweets!

Fathers day present from TDS

A tie pin! They had one that was the dream key but it looked a little gaudy.

This month's presents

Next some TDS pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          The Stroller lock is so funny!!!!!

How much is 300 yen in U.S. dollars?
          300 yen is around 3 dollars, I think even 250yen would have been more reasonable but 300 yen just seemed a bit much.

Comment

I really enjoyed Spring Time Carnival Primavera! Maybe because it was my first year seeing it but it was so fun!

Mickey and Minnie!

There are so many costumes and they are all very lovely!

I love Minnie!

Marie-chan's hat is so cute!

So cool!

Comment

Donald and Daisy!

So cute!

Goodbye!

Just a few more phot's to go! Aren't you glad I don't do this often?

Comment

Goodbye Springtime Carnival special dessert.

Goodbye Springtime Carnival special cocktail, I didn't get to try the other one but this one was so good!

These last pictures din't match anywhere else so I just left them for the end.

Popcorn friends!

His face is so serious!

25th anniversary Donald!

25th anniversary Minnie!

That's it for the pictures! We are doing a baby jinbei party for Tanabata though and it will be too cute not to post so next week Tanabata pictures!

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful photos! TDL looks really packed!
                  Disneyland - Apr 1998
                  Walt Disney World - Dec 2001
                  TDR - Jun 1996, Apr 2000, Apr 2002, May 2008, Jun 2009
                  HKDL - Dec 2005, Dec 2006

Comment

Thanks for giving me a TDR fix Ichigopara. I have not been to the parks since June 15th and won't be back until like... July 20th.

Some comments:
                    -ARGH!!! I am missing more portrait free pins!! ARGH!!!
                    -I know that kid and he seems way too pampered Like me.
                    -The stroller shot with the chain on is shocking. I have never seen this done at TDR before. Those guests must have been westerners or from Osaka. (joking) Then again, the stroller is too small so they are not from America (not joking).
                    -Are you really shocked at the Y300 cookie? I am not. That is the kind of pricing structure I am used to at TDR. Besides... it's the presentation you are paying for. At WDW, you would get a cookie that has no character and appeared made at the Cookie Factory at any local shopping mall food court.. So be glad for the little extra effort they put into doing things the "disney" way at TDR. Not even DisneyCo can do such nice work with things like that.
                    -Your crowd pictures are again proof of what I have been saying all along forever... TDL is definitely the most visited/crowded DL park on Earth, which is even more interesting when you take in consideration how expansive the park really is. WDW marketing may say whatever they want... but I frankly do not believe the MK is the most visited DL park on Earth. There is simply no way. BTW... TDL was extremely busy as well on June 15th when I visited. And then some people claim the 25th anniversary has been a disappointment to fans... Right.
                    -Glad you enjoyed Primavera. It is a very colorful and fun mini-epic show... One of TDS' best kept secrets..
                    -"Ikspiari: The Sale" LOL That sounds SO SO Universal!!!

Comment

Yeah, the locked stroller seems odd--my impression has always been that things are very safe there, even if you just leave valuables lying about. Alternatively, it doesn't seem as though they were too used to locking things up, as you could clearly just lift the stroller up off the post when the cords were unhitched.

Very cute photos!

Comment

While I understand people might feel "mentally" secured by putting a lock on strollers.. the CM in me tells me... "safety hazard". At TDL, with the sheer amount of guests, seems to me in an unforeseen emergency requiring a quick evacuation of the park, things that are tied down to temporary posts or anything, would interfere with what would be a quick action by CMs to "open up" space under such unusual moments. Don't you think?

Comment

Wow, why is tdl so crowded compared to Disneyland? I've only been to Tokyo Disneyland once, and remember having to wait 30 minutes to get a FP! That never happens to me at DLR, even in the peak season.

Comment

Originally posted by jl559 View Post
                            Wow, why is tdl so crowded compared to Disneyland? I've only been to Tokyo Disneyland once, and remember having to wait 30 minutes to get a FP! That never happens to me at DLR, even in the peak season.
                            Simple. TDL is the most popular and best attended of all DL-type parks.
                            Quality can't be ignored, and the japanese find it there. OLC knows how to run a Disney park better than Disney and it shows in the huge crowds that crash this park almost daily.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome pictures!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X