This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney magazine article on Tokyo Disney Sea

Anyone else notice this? The 5 best rides at Disney sea, a fairly lengthy article I was a bit surprised since in the past Disney magazine has given nothing but little one paragraph blurbs to Disney sea stuff. they also did a nice 3-4 page article on how much thought and attention was put into Disney MGM, I knew there was a lot of cool details, but had no idea so much of it was patterned directly after old hollywood stores and things. Its quite awe inspiring just how much research alone went into MGM. Some of the pictures and descriptions for the Disney sea article just so make me want to see it for myself (oh sorry I forgot its actually 5 best rides in the tokyo parks; they also cover pooh and the castle mystery tour). I was impressed they finally broke the ice so to speak, in talking about the Tokyo parks. Personally from what I have seen, I think the 20,000 leagues ride should have made the list too.

FYI: TDS's 20K is currently closed for rehab but will reopen shortly. Plus I already had posted another topic on this same subject. :o

Comment

what does the cover of this disney magazine issue look like?

Comment

Mickey standing in front of Cinderella Castle, with big yellow column on left of cover advertizing some of the isssue's articles in red letters, such as "A Park-Lover's Guide" and others.

Comment

Thanks I've seen it great articles the writer is obviously jealous, I'm planning to buy it.

the topic seems more like "the 5 rides we want to see stateside"

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:46 PM.

Comment

join the club, I even went to our japanese bookstore here and bought some mooks on the place. (mook= not a book, not a magazine a combination of both). What makes me doubly drool is I am a Jules Verne fan, and Journey to the Center of the Earth is my favorite book; the ride looks like it followed the book pretty darned faithfully. I also love 20,000 leagues of course and their version looks completely mind blowing.

Comment

And some of us get to ride those at least a few times a month.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyLurker
                  And some of us get to ride those at least a few times a month.
                  DITTO especially since both of them have had minimal wait times lately... :bow:

Comment

I'm SO jealous!!!!! One spin on Pooh and only seeing the unopened TDS from the outside left me wanting MUCH more!

Comment

What do you mean the unopened...TDS? You mean before operating hours?

Comment

I believe he is referring to the last time he visited Tokyo. He rode Pooh once and was there during TDS previews before the grand opening.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X