This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Tokyo Disney Sea 2-2 and 2-4

Hey All here are some photos from TDS on 2-2,2-4, and 2-5 you can also check out my trip report page. I will go ahead and update my Tdl photos soon
    Cape cod -American Waterfront Area^

Port Discovery-from the view of the steamliner^

Lost river Delta^ Indiana Jones

Tower Of terror-Glad the clouds listened^

Re: Tokyo Disney Sea 2-2 and 2-4

One of the nicest bathroom buildings ever!

I will post more later I am going out for valentines day!!!! Have a magical rest of the evening!

Comment

That place is gorgeous!

Comment

Aquatopia from Electric railway^

People Waiting for Mickeys dream company to start look how organized they are they even have kids area off to the side^

Stormrider at night! ^

Inside stormrider pre show ^Ssh i wasnt suppose to take a picture

Aquatopia! OMg hes going to go into the waterfall! ^

Since I had no pictures of me yet on this pageI am on the far right with the crazy Addidas hat^

Since everyone else has taken alot of shots of this I figure I give it a go what do you think?

Different angle with Legend of mythica tech boat in the water^

whats crazy is the red bridge behind electric railway is where tokyo bay is the place is on reclaimed land , its cool when you have the ss colombia and real ships in the background^ More to come later

Comment

patiently waiting for Legend of mythic to start this is how you say excuse me can you please take a picture " Simasen , Shoshen Totei kudasei" or something like that^

Only Shot of broadway theatre I was allowed to take this where big band beat plays great jazzy show and Mickey mouse plays the drums...^

Side area of Med harbor where the gondalas load^

Comment

The Gondola CM's working hard ^

Beautiful bridge replica of one italy ^

Dragon from Bravieasamo^

view from my room late at night they are working! ^

early morning shot from the room ^
            ok more to come later.... probably a couple hours

Comment

Outside shot of Broadway theatre ^

I liked this shot of tower of terror ^

view from the room mid day wednesday ... the band was playing indiana jones

Bravieasmo shot! Go Mickey GO

Fortress Explorations ^

American waterfont! ^

Comment

Such an amazing park. Must go here someday.
                "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

Entrance to Attraction , It was awesome especially the ending^

overview of the area 20,000 leagues never had more than a 15 minute wait the entire trip^

the famous Gyoza Sausage buns line but wait .......^
                  the Line is even longer^

Mermaid Lagoon entrance ^

Scuttles Scooters ^

Just like fliks fun fair! ^

Just like Jumping Jellyfish but better themed! ^

I loved how the CM's would encourage you to come to the attraction.... No wait or they would tell you 10 minute wait if it wasnt listed it was pretty nice . They were good sellsman and woman ^

Interior Shots of mermaid Lagoon^

And then I ran into some sumo wrestlers outside of the whirlpool (teacups) they were wearing wooden sandals... They also backed up when I approached them

cute restruant^^

The shop near the exit of mermaid lagoon... I thought it was Monstro from pinnochio I could be wrong ^ Ok more pictures later today Arabian coast next

Comment

Originally posted by Imag1neer View Post
                    That place is gorgeous!
                    And so is the guy standing next to those two chicks in your avatar picture..

But opinions of beauty and masculinity aside.. TDSea *is* the epithomy of Disney theming and excellence. This is the park to go see not only for the attractions and fabulous specialty shows, but also for the exuberant beauty and complex architecture. It's simply a stunning work of art-type showplace and you can walk around just taking in the beauty of the place and get your money's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      TDSea *is* the epithomy of Disney theming and excellence. This is the park to go see not only for the attractions and fabulous specialty shows, but also for the exuberant beauty and complex architecture. It's simply a stunning work of art-type showplace and you can walk around just taking in the beauty of the place and get your money's worth.
                      Exactly! Perfectly said!

Comment

Nice pictures!
                        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

TDSea *is* the epithomy of Disney theming and excellence. This is the park to go see not only for the attractions and fabulous specialty shows, but also for the exuberant beauty and complex architecture. It's simply a stunning work of art-type showplace and you can walk around just taking in the beauty of the place and get your money's worth.[/quote]

What I noticed is beyond the annual morning runs to be the first in line and the late night runs to be the last in line... People are perfectly happy just walking the park eating, watching shows and werent worried about packing the most in... maybe its a cultual difference but i noticed people being much more relaxed then again its in their backyard and it was my first time ... I will post more pics soon!

Comment

Trust me, the japanese guests are NOT relaxed. Did you not witness the stampedes of running guests at opening times?

Comment

yes i witnessed it even took video and a couple mornings went through the madness yet once that was over with... Many Japanese friends I was with were slower paced... again maybe because they have been their several times before and it was my first time, so if they missed one thing it wasnt a big deal but they said even in times they come without me... they are happy in the atmosphere, plenty of shopping, snacking, doing some shows and attractions, Shopping and snacking is ahuge part of the experience shopping especially with the Japanese girls. i mean the lines for soy sauce and butter popcorn and the sausage buns alone were incredible

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X