Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It took a while, but check out my "photo story" of Valentine Nights 2009!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report It took a while, but check out my "photo story" of Valentine Nights 2009!

...including rare photos inside the beautiful Broadway Theater! I won't add a lot of details about the show since I can't support them with photos, but it was very special. One couple even got engaged right there, with the blessings of Mickey and Minnie!:clap: I can't recommend this event enough. I really appreciated how all different kinds of love like family and friendship were represented, not just romantic love. Ariel even sang Part of Your World with no Eric in sight, so one could argue that love of self and independence was on the lineup. No gay folks, though, sorry. When is Disney gonna get with that? (only half joking)

Other albums updated, too, and more to come in the next few days. I'd really appreciate comments as long as they're not terribly mean.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 04-21-2009, 12:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to link...Also, didn't notice the PICS mark, which would've been FAR more appropriate. It's not really a Trip Report.

Re: It took a while, but check out my "photo story" of Valentine Nights 2009!

Your photos remind me of Wonderpup's TRs.
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 04-21-2009, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Looks like Duffy had a great time that night. Nice Pictures - what's Duffy going to do next?

My friend visited last month & arrived the day after the promotion for Seasons of the Heart & I missed him picking up the Duffy mini plate & cup with the desserts. I have several of the others thru the years, but they were gone since I believe it ended 3/15 & he got to the parks the next day.

Comment

By the way, nice pics...
        Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

I like the picture of Duffy sitting in the Broadway theatre you should do more adventures of Duffy photo's!
          Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
          https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Someone advise Aimster.. they are stealing her trademark.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X