No announcement yet.

Attraction Posters

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Attraction Posters

I was wondering if Tokyo Disneyland sells minature attraction posters like the American parks? They are the matted prints about 16 inces x 20 inches i believe. Also, do they have a print on demand system that allows you to purchase the Tokyo versions of such posters? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Attraction Posters

When I was there Oct/Nov 08 I was looking for the attractions posters and never found any. I also never saw a print on demand at Tokyo.

Side note if you have used the print on demand at DLR, it has been taken out. You can no longer pick a print and have it printed on site. Now you order it from Company in TX and it will get shipped to your house.
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Re: Attraction Posters

They have never sold attraction posters per se but they were selling a line of Fantasyland attraction postcards that were very much miniatures of the fantasyland posters. I posted on that here several months ago, and showed pictures. However, I do not think that those were total reproductions of the actual posters... but very very very similar indeed.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.