X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDL Face Characters

Hi there!!

So a bunch of my friends have just started their contract in TDL as face characters and I'm pretty sure they've started in the park. I was wondering what are some good sites to find pictures of TDL face characters. I know the Japanese people LOVE their face characters and so I thought there would be many fan sites. If you guys know some websites, PLEASE let me know!! THANKS!!

Re: TDL Face Characters

I post hundreds of pictures from TDR all of the time but don't really spend time with the face characters, although..TDR has some of the most handsome male faces ever posing as Disney Princes... *sighs* Will try to incorporate more face character photos in my future albums..

Comment

Thank you so much!! Several of my friends are the male prices in TDR now! Charming, Snow Prince, Phillip. Also if you could track down Wendy and Alice for me, that would be awesome too!! THANKS!!

Comment

Well this was Alice at TDL at the end of Sept.
        http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...416&p=72991568
        ..and you have never seen floors as clean as these in any other DL park on Earth.

Comment

hmm.. dunno that Alice. hehe. My friends started at the beginning of October.

Comment

GeneralShang,

I just sent you a pm, check it out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X