Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Check out my Tokyo Disneyland Trip on Youtube with Markie in Japan

Hi Guys,
    I just took a trip down to Tokyo Disneyland this weekend. I was able to get some good footage of some of the best attractions. The video is part of an ongoing vlog series of my adventures out in Japan. If your interested in Japan check out my main page. Enjoy!

YouTube - Marky4839's Channel

Tokyo Disneyland Movie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JBKw_T5FI]YouTube - Markie in Japan - Tokyo Disneyland[/ame]

Also I've just uploaded many Disney related photos on my flickr check em out.

Flickr: marky4839's Photostream

Re: Check out my Tokyo Disneyland Trip on Youtube with Markie in Japan

Very cool video. Watching the drinks vending machine at the beginning, I miss my favorite 伊右衛門 tea. Yummy!

Comment

Great video, thank you for sharing. I love the detail in Japan, not just in the parks, but also on the street. The vending machines serves hot drinks in the cold winter months. I didn't know that when I was there, but I think that is pretty cool. Do guest really leave the park when it starts raining? In the states, some leave, but that is the best part. I love to be in DL when it rains. Get a poncho and enjoy the park.
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Those who've been going to Japan for years will notice that the ubiquitous vending machines for beer, including mini-kegs, are GONE. They used to be on every corner, but public drunkeness has finally taken its toll. No more beer from vending machines!
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Great video. Wish I knew how to splice segments together and add music as you do...will have to learn someday. By chance do you have a similar vid for DisneySea?
          Down with the Hat

Comment

Thanks for watching guys I do have a Tokyo Disney Sea Video from a while back. Check it out at the following link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qopq-rjXEdM&feature=related]YouTube - Markie in Japan - Disney Sea and the Range (1 of 3)[/ame]

This one is composed of three videos. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for the videos! I am looking forward to another one of the park. I appreciated the little tour of Tokyo as well. Great job!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X