Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel? Is Mount Prometheus visible from the TDL Hotel?

Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

Yes, Mount Prometheus and other icons like Tower of Terror are visible from the higher rooms facing the park.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Here are some shots from my room....

Left to right - Mira Costa Hotel, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Cinderella Castle, SS Colombia, Arabian Coast, Mt Prometheus

Indiana Jones, Monsters Inc, Space Mountain

Comment

^^ Great view, Roger55. I remember Ichigopara had a similar view from a room she once stayed in. Could you please let me know the room type and floor you were on? Did you specifically request the view, or luck out?

Also a question for anyone who knows...for standard rooms at the Abassador, does it make a difference which floor you are on, and is there any kind of view one way or the other?
        Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by tasman View Post
          ^^ Great view, Roger55. I remember Ichigopara had a similar view from a room she once stayed in. Could you please let me know the room type and floor you were on? Did you specifically request the view, or luck out?
          Sorry, I really don't know the exact answers to your questions. My stay was comped to me from OLC prior to the official opening. The rooms were assigned by OLC for the group I was a part of.

I do remember I was on the second to the highest floor on the left side when facing the hotel from the TDL entrance. I remember looking up the room price and it was close to $700 per night during peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
            Sorry, I really don't know the exact answers to your questions. My stay was comped to me from OLC prior to the official opening. The rooms were assigned by OLC for the group I was a part of.

I do remember I was on the second to the highest floor on the left side when facing the hotel from the TDL entrance. I remember looking up the room price and it was close to $700 per night during peak.
            OOOO...LUCKY! These are great photos! I still haven't stayed in any of the hotels. One of my students is staying at TDLH for the first time today and tomorrow. I'm very jealous.

Comment

Hi! If you stay concierge parkside you will be able to have that view for sure. Since you can not request the floor when you register though if you don't do it that way it can't be guaranteed. When we stayed it was a superior alcove room on the 7th floor I think.
              Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
              https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
                Here are some shots from my room....

Left to right - Mira Costa Hotel, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Cinderella Castle, SS Colombia, Arabian Coast, Mt Prometheus
                Spectacular view! It could never beat those Maricosta rooms that look strait out into Mediterranean harbor though. Hey, they only cost like $1000 extra

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySea_Fan View Post
                  Spectacular view! It could never beat those Maricosta rooms that look strait out into Mediterranean harbor though. Hey, they only cost like $1000 extra
                  :lol:

Comment

I had Porto Paradiso Partial View rooms twice and both had great views of the park. You can get those from $360!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X