This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Donald Duck room at Disney Ambassador Hotel

I was checking room rates for my next trip to TDR, and I found rates for a Donald Duck Room where "everything from the carpet, drapes and bed is done in Donald Duck Colors". Has anyone seen pictures? There are none on the site oddly enough.

Re: Donald Duck room at Disney Ambassador Hotel

I noticed that they have upgraded a lot of rooms at the hotels. For example, some standard rooms that used to only be able to hold 3 adults now have an extra cruise bed to accodmodate one more. In addition to the new Donald Duck rooms at the Ambassador Hotel, the MiraCosta also has new Balcony Rooms on the Piazza View side and a new type of room called a Palazzo Patio Room facing the pools.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

The Piazza is just that plaza area where guest run into the park,yes? Or is it something entirely different.

I had wanted to use DVC points for half of my trip at a Harbor View at MiraCosta, and just pay for a Park view at TDL Hotel for the rest. But the Donald room at the Ambassador sounds fun, and may be a good second choice if the park views are booked.

Comment

and how much the donald duck room is??
        Trips:
        DLR: 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 may
        WDW: 1993,1994, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2011
        DLP: 1996, 2002, June 2009
        TDL: July 2008, July 2010
        HKDL: wishing it will be soon

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
          The Piazza is just that plaza area where guest run into the park,yes? Or is it something entirely different.

I had wanted to use DVC points for half of my trip at a Harbor View at MiraCosta, and just pay for a Park view at TDL Hotel for the rest. But the Donald room at the Ambassador sounds fun, and may be a good second choice if the park views are booked.
          Yes, the "Piazza View" rooms overlook the main plazas of Mediterranean Harbor. That includes not only the main courtyard but also the smaller plazas branching out from the main pathways. I've had "Piazza View" rooms overlooking American Waterfront and Mount Prometheus, for example.

Here is a picture of the rooms (on the second floor) they are planning on converting to Balcony Rooms facing the main Piazza.

~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

A few pictures are now posted on the Japanese website of TDR of the Donald room. Just the right amount of touches, I think. Looks fun.

On the page, scroll down just a bit and select the 4th tab for pics.

Comment

Wow, ironic. Just as DL Hotel Anaheim is getting rid of it's balconies, TDL has a hotel that they are adding balconies, to.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X