This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Options for Passports at The Tokyo Disney Resort

I had a big surprise at checkin at my hotel (Disney Ambassador) when the cm asked me which kind of four-day pass I wanted. Huh? It turns out that they are now offering a four day pass which allows parkhopping on the first, second, third, and fourth days--in other words, on all four days. The normal 4 day pass costs 15,000 yen and this added 6,600 to it.

There are variations with 2 and 3 day passports which also allow parkhopping on all days, but can't remember the prices.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Re: New Options for Passports at The Tokyo Disney Resort

I wonder if this is a hotel guest option, or if it is available to all now?

I'll have to check out the main site later on to see what they are currently offering. If you find out while you are there- Please let us know

Hope you're having a great trip despite the rain- My October week was a total washout with the exception of like 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
      I had a big surprise at checkin at my hotel (Disney Ambassador) when the cm asked me which kind of four-day pass I wanted. Huh? It turns out that they are now offering a four day pass which allows parkhopping on the first, second, third, and fourth days--in other words, on all four days. The normal 4 day pass costs 15,000 yen and this added 6,600 to it.

There are variations with 2 and 3 day passports which also allow parkhopping on all days, but can't remember the prices.
      This offer has been available for Disney Hotel guests since April 1st last year and continues until June 30th, 2010.

Media (Adult/Teen/Child)
      2-Day Passport Special (JPY11,600 / 10,000 / 7,800)
      3-Day Magic Passport Special (JPY14,500 / 12,700 / 9,800)
      4-Day Magic Passport Special (JPY16,600 / 14,700 / 11,400)
      JoeInJpn
      Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
      For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
      Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Thanks for this info.

Just to clarify, this doesn't include the 'Official' hotels (Hilton, Sheraton etc)???
        Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
        May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
        September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
        June 2003 DL
        Dec 2002 WDW
        April 2002 DLP
        Dec 2001 DL
        Nov 2000 WDW
        Oct 2000 DL
        Oct 1997 WDW
        April 1994 DL

Comment

I'm so glad they are doing this. It means I don't have to worry about where I book the PS and on what days.. Plus it means we can bounce around the parks to our hearts content.

Comment

So here's my "field" experience on this. Having spent the extra dough to buy the four-day park hopper, we did no park hopping on the first two days. Our behavior unconsciously mirrored the old style passport restrictions.

We were so busy "doing" each park on our first visit to it of the trip, that there seemed to be no need to park hop.
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

So here's my "field" experience on this. Having spent the extra dough to buy the four-day park hopper, we did no park hopping on the first two days. Our behavior unconsciously mirrored the old style passport restrictions.

We were so busy "doing" each park on our first visit to it of the trip, that there seemed to be no need to park hop.
              It's funny, cause I was given the park hopper option upon check in as well when I was there, and took it for all four days, but didn't use it either for the first two. But of course in the planning stage (prior to check in), I was upset that I didn't have the option to park hop on the first two days and considered buying two tickets just so I could. Funny the things we worry about before we get there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X