X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] TDR cast members and help with pictures

Hi,
    Is it ok to ask CM there for help with taking pictures? Or are they not accustomed to that?

Also, are there enough CMs around to ask?

Thank you!

Re: TDR cast members and help with pictures

TDR has probably the most accomodating CMs when it comes to helping with taking pictures. They will not only take your picture for you, they will make sure you are satisfied with how it came out (digital cameras of course), and do it all with a big smile on their faces.

The only time I have see a CM refuse to take a Guest picture at TDR is when rude or unknowing Guests try to cut to the front of a photo op line and ask the CM to take their picture. In those cases the CM politely points out to the Guest the line of people who were there before them.

Comment

Thank you so much!
      Makes me feel a lot better...

Comment

What Roger said is absolutely correct. And I also want to add this: TDR also has the roving photographers eager and ready to take your photo with your camera and with their professional one for even nicer "for sale" photos. this is a similar service to what the other Disney parks offer. At TDR however, there are times when you have to be patient and stand in line for a good souvenir photo with a particular character or background. Coming up for halloween, i will predict the lines will be long for pictures taken at the Hub's centerpiece halloween decor, with castle in the background.

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't know that...
          Thanks TDLFAN!
          Are the pictures sold by piece? Or do they have packages as well?
          I take it they're not set up like photopass?
          That is so good to know.

Comment

They are sold by piece. Not like photopass. Usually sold to you in a very nice hard paper shiny frame... which is also themed to whatever special event is going on in the parks.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              They are sold by piece. Not like photopass. Usually sold to you in a very nice hard paper shiny frame... which is also themed to whatever special event is going on in the parks.
              That sounds neat, and I know I've seen them post the frames online for whatever event it is. How much do they usually charge for a picture & paper frame? Do you think it's comparable in price to buying, say, an on-ride photo?
              Meow

Comment

I think its somewhere around 1,800 yes, but for events, you actually get three pics in that frame.. your pic, then two shots of the characters wearing the costumes of the event. Plus, nice artwork on the frame... It's a steal and a great memento to have. God knows I have so many of those special pics around at home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X