Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

    Media is reporting that TDL may be extending hours to 10 pm from 4/23, including the Electrical parade. The parade cars are all charged up during the lowest power usage time - past mid night, and OLC hopes to have the public acceptence. Also here is another report.
    As usual, OLC has responded to the report saying this is not published by OLC.

    I thought they would openTDS first before TDL goes back to normal hours...

  • #2
    Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

    I suspect that TDS is perhaps waiting to open with normal hours...and Fantasmic!?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

      A friend of ours who's associated with DreamLights tells us that he has been scheduled to work on the evening of the 23rd, so there may actually be something to this rumor.

      As I wrote in my post, OLC is under a great deal of pressure to go back to normal hours.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

        Originally posted by Resort Cruiser View Post
        A friend of ours who's associated with DreamLights tells us that he has been scheduled to work on the evening of the 23rd, so there may actually be something to this rumor.

        As I wrote in my post, OLC is under a great deal of pressure to go back to normal hours.
        Along with a great deal of pressure to CONSERVE!

        Rock and a hard place, this situation is.

        No question.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

          This has nothing to do about Dreamlights coming back on 4/23 however, OLC just put out a story about power saving at the TDR Parks. It mentions both Dreamlights and Fantasmic!

          http://www.olc.co.jp/wpmu/wp-content...110419_03e.pdf

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

            This has nothing to do with Dreamlights coming back on 4/23. However, OLC just put out a story talking about power saving at the TDR parks. It mentions both Dreamlights and Fantasmic!

            http://www.olc.co.jp/wpmu/wp-content...110419_03e.pdf

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

              Originally posted by Himorogi View Post
              Along with a great deal of pressure to CONSERVE!

              Rock and a hard place, this situation is.

              No question.
              CONSERVE and PRODUCE.

              After weeks of rumors, OLC has just made official ( ??????????????????? | ?????????????) that through the use of gas powered generators and increased solar panels (some are already in use at TDL) the resort will substantially increase its on-site power generation.

              OLC is going to ganbatte its way out of that rock and hard place, because, well, it must.

              Regarding this latest press release, I find it quite interesting that both DreamLights and Fantasmic! are highlighted. What that says to me is OLC understands its situation and it won't be long before both parks are operating with their normal hours.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

                Originally posted by Resort Cruiser View Post
                OLC is going to ganbatte its way out of that rock and hard place, because, well, it must.
                And the same could be said for the nation of Japan, and I have confidence in THAT, as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: TDL to extend the evening hours (Media report)

                  Originally posted by Himorogi View Post
                  And the same could be said for the nation of Japan, and I have confidence in THAT, as well.
                  Indeed, Himorogi. I have no doubt of it all. Japan sugoi.

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X