This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Tokyo disney resort live today for the first time

today well all going to see dreamlights and fantasmic live in TV tokyo channel 7

Re: Tokyo disney resort live today for the first time

That's why i saw there was many cam recorders yesterday.....

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Comment

gotta see it on YouTube.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Any links? any info at all? Anybody there? Hello?
        The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

Personally, because of the fragmented nature of most of the posts, I am completely and utterly lost as to what this thread is about.

Anyone care to re-state with a little more clarity? Thanks!
          Last edited by Roger55; 07-25-2011, 10:48 AM. Reason: Bad grammar

Comment

LOL @Roger55 I think they showed Dreamlights and Fantasmic on Channel 7 in Tokyo?

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
            Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Yes, I saw it too. It was on TV last week. They showed Fantasmic! and Dreamlights live, with some previously-taped segments of Japanese celebrities running around the park in between. I remember there was a segment about food, and about shopping in the parks. It was nice, but it's much better to see the shows live if you can.

Comment

is it online yet

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

Dose anyone have a videos of this event?

Comment

Big Band Beat: ‪

Comment

Originally posted by bandit View Post
                      Big Band Beat: ‪
                      Ok. I am officially in NEED of going to Tokyo now! lol

That was amazing! Are all the shows that great over there?

Comment

So which one is better? The Aladdin Musical or this?
                        Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

You can't compare Alladin to Big Band Beat. One is a Broadway-style narrative show with all live singing, while the other is a musical review with some live singing from the humans and a lot of characters hopping around to pre-recorded vocals.

Overall, Alladin is much better, but Big Band Beat is also pretty good but uneven (i.e., good when the humans are center stage and less good when the characters take the lead).

The absolute nadir of Disney theme park shows is One Man's Dream II at TDL. It's nothing but characters and pre-recorded tracks.

Both Festival of the Lion King and the Nemo Musical at the Animal Kingdom are superior to Big Band Beat.
                          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

From what I've had seen from the photos, is the Showbase theatre outdoor? I thought this show is 'outdated'. Your thoughts?
                            P.S. I've watched only The Golden Mickeys at HKDL. So which one is better?
                            Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                              Ok. I am officially in NEED of going to Tokyo now! lol

That was amazing! Are all the shows that great over there?
                              YES they are!!!! WE visited Tokyo Disney on a second thought during a recent visit to Tokyo.. and I am here to tell you.. it was the very best part of our japanese trip.
                              Having been to Disneyland, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Disney World.. we were not planning to visit Tokyo Disney but did after having some unexpected extra time. We stayed there four days and LOVED every second of it. So much so we want to go back next year, so we have decided to skip Disney World in 2012.

In regards to the shows.. all of the shows we saw there amazingly great. The lavish quality of the productions was impressive. Big band Beat, lagoon shows at DisneySea, Minnie O' Minnie.. Electrical parade..etc etc. It was all worth the price of admission and more. The kids (and me) also enjoyed "One Man's Dreams 2"..as it was a very nicely produced classic show with some touching moments. Highly recommend it.

You compare all of these productions to the silly shows they put on at Disney World Magic Kingdom Castle stage and they are horrible cheap productions.

Tokyo Disney Resort was an impressive CLASS ACT. Even my favorite Disneyland park could learn from their greatness.

Someone asked about comparing Golden Mickeys and Aladdin show to big Band Beat? My opinion is the Big band Beat show is more of a musical production without a storyline..a compilation of jazzy, big band tunes. The only Aladdin show I have seen is at California Adventures... so NO, they are not the same type of show because the Aladdin show is a stylish telling of the movie story. The Golden Mickeys was a well produced, very enjoyable stage show that is more comparable with Tokyo's One man's Dream 2, but Golden Mickey's benefits more from the indoor theater setting, where the production is more lavish and better staged, with use of indoor lighting systems. The Tokyo One Man's Dream show is more impressive at night time.

Hope that opinions helps you.
                              Last edited by Aotphks; 08-10-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X